Sabotage (don't look if your will isn't strong)

Options

Replies

• dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    WOW, that all looks so yummy, lol!! Good for you and your will power tor a keep on the right track :) My husband called me yesterday and said "your going to kill me, I just stopped at good times and got a chocolate peanutbutter milkshake (this thing is like 500-800 calories) and asked if I wanted anything... I laughed out loud on the phone and told him " why would I be mad, that's going on your *kitten*, not mine and no thank you on getting me anything"... lol at least they think of us, right? needless to say, my statement must have impacted him as he not only ran the treadmil last night but also went on a bike ride with the kids.. ha ha
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    My husband who brings snacks to bed with us....
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    It's kinda like having a whole bunch of crack laying around a recovering crackhead!:sad:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    No! If he truly undestood and cared about what you are trying to accomplish he would not do it. Have you told him to stop?

Wait, so everyone around you has to cater to you ....no one else can eat baked goods because you are not? That's wrong!
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I had to pass on the Krispy Cream, chocolate iced, cream filled donuts last week. My FAVORITE! Guess I'm well trained though. When I was pregnant and had gestational diabetes my husband would go to the donut store and pick up hot, fresh donuts. Always had my favorite and then said, "You can't eat THAT!" grrrrrr. LOL
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Oh man - I'm really hungry right now and those muffins look divine! Go you for having good willpower.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Options
    You can do it! I had to pass on the Krispy Cream, chocolate iced, cream filled donuts last week. My FAVORITE! Guess I'm well trained though. When I was pregnant and had gestational diabetes my husband would go to the donut store and pick up hot, fresh donuts. Always had my favorite and then said, "You can't eat THAT!" grrrrrr. LOL

LOL Well at least he helped you by not letting you eat it. Mine tries to encourage me to eat it!
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Luckily, I make the shopping list and we only food shop once a month for our family (the wonders of coupons!!!!) so the hubby doesn't get the opportunity to get stuff like this. I would like to say we live on a tight budget, but we don't! If he wants to get junk food, he gets it off the roach coach at work! I keep lil fruit snacks in the house for my daughter and sweet stuff for her. I know that if I eat it, its not going in her belly as intended. So I can honeestly say my 2 yr old keeps me away from the junkfood...not willpower! Amazing what kids unknowingly do for ya, HUH????
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    http://i.imgur.com/hoyoY.jpg

Some of the best bacon ever. So good I took a pic actually.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Options
    http://i.imgur.com/hoyoY.jpg

Some of the best bacon ever. So good I took a pic actually.

You are not helping! LOL
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
    It's kinda like having a whole bunch of crack laying around a recovering crackhead!:sad:

I'm scared cause they're a slice a key lime pie with a side of cherry sauce waiting on me at my house. I saw that pic and immediately wanted some of that cake!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Options
    :tongue:

I'm scared cause they're a slice a key lime pie with a side of cherry sauce waiting on me at my house. I saw that pic and immediately wanted some of that cake!

I'm scared too, cause he is working today so when I get home from work I will be alone all night with the goods! LOL
  • rundgrenfan
    rundgrenfan Posts: 211
    Options
    I've come to understand that there will always be this kind of food around my house, and I am the one who chooses to eat it. I have started freezing small portions of yummy stuff so it doesn't sit on the counter and isn't so easy to pop into my mouth, but at the same time, I know it's there if I really want to eat it. And I have a treat almost every day!
  • manenuff21
    manenuff21 Posts: 63
    Options
    That's so not cool, there are so many ways to support your significant other without completely altering your lifestyle. Eating things that are bad for you is a personal choice but all of that did not need to bought at once. if it's just for him then buy a personal amount. Having all of that in a home where someone is trying to improve their overall health is IN MY OPINION, disrespectful. If I'm trying to quit smoking, don't light up in front of me.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I just got a food boner!!! YUM!!!! :brokenheart:
  • MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    too funny!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    awe, don't be scared, be strong!!! you can do this.. first thing...HIDE them..out of sight... then get some cucumber slices, add them to a large water bottle and ad a pack of stevia or splenda...really curbs the sweet tooth AND cucumbers are a natual fat flusing food!! you could get your water ready and go for a long walk or just get out of the house to avoid the foods.... :) just some thoughts!!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Options
    That's so not cool, there are so many ways to support your significant other without completely altering your lifestyle. Eating things that are bad for you is a personal choice but all of that did not need to bought at once. if it's just for him then buy a personal amount. Having all of that in a home where someone is trying to improve their overall health is IN MY OPINION, disrespectful. If I'm trying to quit smoking, don't light up in front of me.

I agree!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Options
    I just got a food boner!!! YUM!!!! :brokenheart:

LMAO..Let's hope I don't get one!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Options
    awe, don't be scared, be strong!!! you can do this.. first thing...HIDE them..out of sight... then get some cucumber slices, add them to a large water bottle and ad a pack of stevia or splenda...really curbs the sweet tooth AND cucumbers are a natual fat flusing food!! you could get your water ready and go for a long walk or just get out of the house to avoid the foods.... :) just some thoughts!!

Good advice I'm gonna hide them as soon as I get home, it should be a little easier if there not seeing there staring at me all night! SMH