Not so new....looking for CANADIAN friends!

Options

Replies

• jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Hello from Corn and Apple country Manitoba!! :) Feel free to add me if you like!!!!

AKA Morden, Manitoba
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Hello from Corn and Apple country Manitoba!! :) Feel free to add me if you like!!!!

I grew up in that area. Am a few hours from there now but it always amazes me how the internet brings everyone together. I so often feel anonymous here but neat to find someone from so close to home! Add me if you like!
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options

AKA Morden, Manitoba

You got it!! It's fun and it's free LOL!!
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options

I grew up in that area. Am a few hours from there now but it always amazes me how the internet brings everyone together. I so often feel anonymous here but neat to find someone from so close to home! Add me if you like!

Awesome! Consider yourself added!!
  • MintyCandy
    MintyCandy Posts: 44
    Options
    Nations capital :)
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Edmonton....home of the best weather in Canada!!!

ha you're shi!ttin' me...well today is nice, and yesterday was fantastic...but the rain has got to go! I prefer my temperature dry as a fart and hot hot hot!

sorry that must have been the auto spell check. when i said 'best' i meant the 'worst #!*$ing weather in the country'

hey!!!
    edmonton is not so bad.. could be worse.. could be like where i lived before moving to edmonton... Fort McMurray! *L*

I live in Fort McMurray and it's a great place! :smile:
  • keatche
    keatche Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello from Ontario too :)
  • ginicoui
    ginicoui Posts: 4
    Options
    From Quebec... in the area of Montreal... French and try to be not so bad in english :P
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Gibbons! (Just north of Edmonton :)

Also from Gibbons!! :)
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    London Ontario here. Friend me if you wish.
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Bonjour! Bilingual gal from Montreal's West Island. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • adoreabella
    Options
    I am just outside of Calgary. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • rainydayboys
    Options
    Another in Halifax!
  • Lavmann
    Lavmann Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello from just east of Toronto, ON!
  • TaberGirl1
    TaberGirl1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :smile: I am Canadian as well. I am a newbie and a teenager. I live in Windsor Ontario :)
  • luna88
    luna88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone some what new here from Bowmanville ON, :) So happy to see all my fellow Canadians!
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    **waves from Ottawa**
  • peripah
    peripah Posts: 120
    Options
    Southern Alberta! (Where is can, and has, gone from -25 to +25 in less than 24 hours)
  • psyco75
    psyco75 Posts: 3
    Options
    Edmonton alberta here too! and first time posting i usually just use my app on my phone and only have 1 friend so far *sighs* lol but since i started almost 4 weeks ago i've lost 7 lbs WoOt!
  • yeahbaby
    yeahbaby Posts: 9
    Options
    Saying hi from Victoria, BC. :)