HCG DIET -Fact or Fiction?!?!

Options
124»

Replies

• curveygirllove39
    Options
    i was a little skeptical to try it too...i didnt feel comfortable putting something like that into my body but i became desperate enough to try. first i did it without the HCG drops(i wanted to see if it was just the VLCD diet that made you lose weight or if it actually was the drops that played a factor into it) and it didnt work. i tried it for 3 weeks without the drops and i lost may 3 lbs and i was tired, cranky, and HUNGRY all the time! so i decided to try it with the drops. the first week i lost 10 lbs and i was on it for 3 weeks. all together i lost 22 lbs :) i was so happy! i never felt hungry or tired or anything! i felt full! the diet also taught me portion sizes and to be able to actually feel when i am satisfied(not stuffed!) from eating! it was great! ive read some really bad reviews about it though and that it was really unhealthy and messes up your metabolism so i stopped doing it. if you have any questions about it lemme know :)
  • dsmaddox
    dsmaddox Posts: 12
    Options
    I started the HCG diet on August 15th 2010. Ive done the diet 3 times and Im down 157 lbs - started at 350 lbs and Im currently at 192 lbs. Im currently jogging every night. The HCD diet WILL help you loose the weight, its up to you to keep it off.
  • klabeau
    klabeau Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I started the HCG diet on August 15th 2010. Ive done the diet 3 times and Im down 157 lbs - started at 350 lbs and Im currently at 192 lbs. Im currently jogging every night. The HCD diet WILL help you loose the weight, its up to you to keep it off.

Yeah for you!! That's great!!!!
  • amsky
    amsky Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!!

That'a a very motivating account!!!

<--Down 65 lbs using HCG !!!