1 c chopped onion
    1/2 c chopped mushrooms
    one 14.5 can crushed tomatoes
    1 1/2 t chopped garlic, divided
    1/2t Italian seasoning
    one 10oz pkg frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry
    1 1/2 c fat-free ricotta cheese
    1/4c fat-free liquid egg substitute
    1/8t ground nutmeg (I omit b/c I don't care for nutmeg)
    24 small wonton wrappers
    1 1/2 c shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
    Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat on the stove. Add turkey and season with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook and crumble until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Add onion and mushrooms and, stirring often, cook until veggies are soft and turkey is fully cooked, about 6 minutes.
    Reduce heat to low. Add crushed tomatoes, 1 teaspoon garlic, and Italian seasoning to the skillet. Stirring occasionally, simmer for 10 minutes. Set aside.
    Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine spinach, ricotta cheese, egg substitute, nutmeg, remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic. Mix well and set aside. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray, and press a wonton wrapper into each cup of the pan. Evenly distribute about half of the spinach-ricotta mixture among the cups, smoothing the surfaces with the back of a spoon.
    Evenly distribute about half of the turkey mixture among the cups, smoothing the surfaces with the back of a spoon. Top each turkey layer with 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese. Place another wonton wrapper into each cup, lightly pressing it down on the cheese layer and along the sides of the cup, letting the edges fall over the pan. Repeat layering by evenly distributing remaining spinach-ricotta mixture among the cups. Top each cup with 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese.
    Bake in the oven until cheese has melted and edges are browned, about 10 minutes.
    Allow to cool, carefully transfer to a plate.

This is a Hungry Girl recipe I use often.

Per Serving: 1/12th recipe, 1 cupcake
    165 calories
    4.75 grams fat
    390mg sodium
    14g carbs
    1.25g fiber
    3g sugars
    15g protein

This is AWESOME!! The only suggestion I have is more seasonings. I LOVE garlic and onions, so I put extra along with basil, etc. Just season to your liking. :) I also freeze these 2 per bag. It's a great quick meal for one.