Worried about sagging skin? Here's a way to fix it.

Options
124»

Replies

• mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    I think you could get the same benefit by just rubbing your hands on your skin. I guess I'm cynical but I think the expensive lotions are just snake oil. What fixes skin is time. That's why all mothers don't have a saggy pouch in front. Just my opinion.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have been using this for a while now. It works great. My advice is to not add the tanning lotion to it. I found out that I am allergic to it after. I would suggest adding coconut oil to it though. It helps a lot.
  • bump
  • LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Interesting. I had a friend of mine just asking about this. I'll suggest it to her. Thanks again for posting.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread.

Sagging skin usually comes with fast weight loss and/or about 80+lbs to lose. Factors that determine if loose skin will occur with weight loss will be genetics, age and skin elasticity. While products can help with skin elasticity (through hydration and moisturization) it doesn't help with "shrinking" skin or "ridding" cellulite. No NEED to spend $$$$ on products that promise skin reduction since the only way to reduce loose skin (if it hasn't retracted enough) is to remove it. And no cream or lotion removes it. Slower weight loss helps by giving the body time to adapt and the skin time to retract.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition