My Story, 55.7 lbs later, and Onderland!

Options

Replies

• jodibelle
    jodibelle Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    look at you!! You're doing great. You've definatly been a big inspiration to me on this - hope to join you in onederland soon!!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Wow.. The story made me teary - Congratulations on your loss, but most of all congratulations on making the decision to become healthy :) You look fabulous!
  • beach_chelle
    beach_chelle Posts: 221
    Options
    Its amazing how fit you look! Your story is harrowing, congrats on your second lease on life and keep up all the hard work. You have done a stunning job thus far and I imagine you will continue to exceide your wildest dreams!
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    Your story is such an inspiration. Good job, you took a bad situation and made it a good situation. That was an opportunity for you to change and you took it and ran with it! Great!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    What a THINspiration!! Way to go!! I can't wait to have these kind of pics!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Keep it up!!!
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!! YOU LOOK GOOD!! NICE STOMACH
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    AMAZINGNESS!!!
  • melissa0001
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • bergebl03
    bergebl03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome! great work
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    Good for you!
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    thank you for sharing this! You look great and I am sure you also feel great!
  • melissa0001
    Options
    thank you for sharing this! You look great and I am sure you also feel great!

Yes I do feel great! Thanks for the comments!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    You look terrific. That you so much for sharing your story.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your onderland arrival! Really an amazing journey you have been on. Keep on keeping on lady - you are doing amazing!
  • nay71
    nay71 Posts: 3
    Options
    OMG that is awesome stuff if ever i needed to believe that this could actually work you have just given it too me Ty and well done keep moving forward u look fantastic!!! :drinker:
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Inspiring story. It's not so much about the looks but look at how much healthier you are now. of course the look is a welcome perk.
    Your story shows us that to live life to the fullest we have to exercise discipline in our eating and exercise habits.
    Good job!
  • melissa0001
    Options
    You guys sure know how to make me feel good! Thanks everyone!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration.. hard work and dedication to your son..has brought you this far...good luck on the rest
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!