What Career Would You Have

Options
2»

Replies

• coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Desperate Housewife. Married to a good looking rich man who likes to share his money, with a good looking young pool boy who likes to share his hammer.

My boyfriend said that if I was a thropy wife/stay at home mom with a rocking body, that I probably would go "all desperate housewives on me"
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Perpetual student. Sure, it's overwhelming and frustrating at times. But I love learning! And there's always something new to the routine, as classes and schedules change every semester.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I'm working towards my dream career right now. I can't imagine doing anything else but teaching. I'm a math teacher right now with a private company, but in a couple years I will hopefully be teaching science in an urban middle school. I know, I know, everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I love working with middle school kids.

If money and education was no object, I'd have the same job, just with a PhD. Eventually, I would retire and become a professor of education.

Majore props to you! Middle school teachers must have a special place in heaven reserved just for them, because they are saints!! (At least, the good ones are. There's those that do nothing but yell at the kids, they don't count, lol)
  • avenathus
    avenathus Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I would be a sex ed teacher/sex therapist! I'll get there someday...Oh yeah, and a best-selling fiction author :P That's a bit more profitable at least!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I'm working towards my dream career right now. I can't imagine doing anything else but teaching. I'm a math teacher right now with a private company, but in a couple years I will hopefully be teaching science in an urban middle school. I know, I know, everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I love working with middle school kids.

If money and education was no object, I'd have the same job, just with a PhD. Eventually, I would retire and become a professor of education.

Majore props to you! Middle school teachers must have a special place in heaven reserved just for them, because they are saints!! (At least, the good ones are. There's those that do nothing but yell at the kids, they don't count, lol)

I promise I'm not one of the bad ones. If I can handle a class of inner city seventh-graders, I can handle anything. (Although, sometimes they are easier to work with than suburban or rural kids...hehe)
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    3D animation or stage/set designer.
    I am in school working towards set and lighting design, it's a little more attainable than Pixar! I have always loved the stage and design and doodling so hopefully these 6 years of school will pay off !
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'd be a famous author :)

Or a historian...
    I've also always wanted to be a zookeeper or run an elephant sanctuary and rescue animals! I would so foster shelter animals, but my husband is not a huge animal lover like me.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Actress or writer....I'm pretty simple.

I also wouldn't mind being Queen or a history scholar
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I already have my dream job but if I could, I would totally love to be a game designer!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I already have my dream job but if I could, I would totally love to be a game designer!
  • seasonalspice
    seasonalspice Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in my masters to be a behavioral therapist. I want to work with young children with Autism and do social groups, programs to teach them how to play toys and be more verbal.
  • Sara7Taylor
    Sara7Taylor Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a broadcast journalist, or a Speech and Debate Professor....both of which I am working on. I am currently pursuing a BA in Speech Communication, then hopefully a MA in Communication and Leadership in the sub category of public relations/media. :smile:
  • msjaxn69
    msjaxn69 Posts: 44
    Options
    Personal trainer. I have a passion for helping people get healthier.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    If money weren't an issue, I wouldn't work. Assuming I had to have a job, I would most likely start a few of my own company's -- something I still plan on doing when I graduate, but it would sure be fun to start now. :smile:

I would also like to do something obscure such as being a psychic medium, a pigeon or animal counselor, or making wigs out of used dental floss (my teacher came up with that last one, and I've earnestly considered the idea ever since :indifferent: )

As I said in the other thread, however, my most realistic dream job is to become a "Capitalist Pig." I don't mean this in a negative way though, I have no plans on hurting people (I just like how "Capitalist Pig" sounds :tongue: ).
  • cassieeee10
    Options
    a doctor for sure.
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I would be a part-time charge nurse in the ER at a crazy downtown hospital (Toronto) and a NBA dancer. Lol
    almost there :)

...and maybe if I had time a radio personality on a really hot show lol