Fitness schedule tell me if this is good NEED ADVICE

2»

Replies

• JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    This isn't a shot at anybody here or trying to be negative, but if you really want to get some good information on dieting and exercise checkout that website precisionnutrition.com. Not only are all the writers PhD's or hold solid credentials but many of them are either athletes of some kind or train professional athletes.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    My ticket is wrong!! I need to lose 53lbs.

That would put your goal weight at 81 lbs, correct? That sounds really low for a girl that's 5'1".
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    sorry 49lbs needs to be lost.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member

That's still 85 lbs, which is underweight for your height. Why is your goal so low?
  • Neiviv
    Neiviv Posts: 2

That's still 85 lbs, which is underweight for your height. Why is your goal so low?

I'm curious about this too.

I'm also wondering about eating bread after a workout. You should be consuming protein - it will help your muscles repair themselves. Especially after such intense workouts. If you are not hungry, try having a protein shake post-workout. That will help increase your net calorie intake as well as give you proper nutrition.

Is there a nutritionist at your gym? I would recommend that you meet with one and get a proper meal plan made out for you so that you are intaking the correct nutrition for your body.

Try to keep away from processed foods too. I lost an additional 10lbs just from changing what I eat. I'm now on a high protein low carb diet, but it is done in such a manner that I am getting all of my daily requirements and I feel great. I'm just maintaining now.
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    that is my goal.
This discussion has been closed.