5'4" Ladies with 20 - 30lbs To Lose

Options
Hello MFP! Any 5'4" ladies that have 20 - 30lbs to lose or did lose 20 - 30lbs?

Replies

• SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I have about 20-30 pounds more to lose (already lost 18) :)
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I was but I lost it!!!! 36 pounds! Now maintaining. Add me if you like for support!
  • presentlaughter
    presentlaughter Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yesss,, that's me haha
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Im 5' 3.5" and I have lost 23 pounds. Now Im maintaining.
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and lost 90, been maintaining for awhile. For me it takes lots of exercise and a tight hold on the calories. Forever. LOL
  • morrisca
    morrisca Posts: 12
    Options
    I believe i fall in the former category - need to lose the weight!
  • gisellybean
    gisellybean Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Need to lose at 30ish!
  • jennfer71
    jennfer71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and have already lost 30+ lbs but still have about 40+ lbs left to lose. Feel free to friend me & we can motivate each other!! :flowerforyou:
  • dawnannmacg
    Options
    5'3 with 30 more lbs to go!
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    That was me!!!! Only got about 10lb left to go but still 5'4" lol
  • mamato4boys1girl
    Options
    I'm a little over 5'4", I have lost 45lbs since the day I had baby #4 and still would love to lose another 20+lbs.
    I did the gym for awhile at first then my husband was deployed so I have been doing all my workouts at home. I started with Slim in 6, lost about 14lbs and about 10in all over doing that. Did a second round with a friend but I didn't do all my measurements, have taken a week off here and 2 weeks off there but just got my booty back in gear really good this last week. I started doing some P90X workouts, some Slim in 6 workouts and Wii Zumba. Basically whatever I can fit in when my boys will let me or they are sleeping, so it changes up every day. I did lose about 6lbs in the last 2 weeks though so I guess I'm getting it done!
  • Melimonkey
    Melimonkey Posts: 34
    Options
    Thats me with 30 something lbs to go, feel free to friend me.
  • theresabell67
    theresabell67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and need to lose 25#.
  • Tunky1963
    Tunky1963 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". I lost 80 pounds in 2002/2003 and kept it all off until I started a business travel job in 2008. Now I've got 20-25 back on and having a hard time losing it. I'm 48 and my age sure doesn't help. It's hard to manage diet and exercise when you're in hotels all the time!
  • klemear
    klemear Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am 5'4 with about 30 pounds to lose! I need help with motivation!!!I had a baby 2 years ago, lost the weight plus some.....but now 2 years later, it is creeping back. I am about the same weight now as I was 5 months pregnant. I hate it. Help!
  • vanzandtsusan
    Options
    I am 5'4" and 167...I almost died when I saw that number come on the scale. It is difficult for me to stick with anything and believe me I have tried it all...after hundreds of dollars, unsafe diets and ridiculous exercise routines a friend led me to this site. I guess it's worth a try and after reading all of the other messages, I know it can actually be done...here is to getting skinny again!!
  • cougs12
    cougs12 Posts: 92
    Options
    I'm 5'4. Lost about 30 pounds with another 30 to lose
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4'' and I have 21 lbs to go, I have already lost 34 lbs.

good luck and just keep chugging along no matter what obsticles you run into,,,,one bad choice does not have to lead to another!!
  • kim824
    kim824 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. Lost 12 and have 18 to go!
  • _Sally_
    _Sally_ Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You're in good company!

I'm 5' 4.5". I was thin most of my life and 125 lbs 6 years ago... then life happened.... and I reached my high point of 164 lbs last year. I've been on MFP for almost a month and have lost 7 lbs, and I have 25 to go. I'm primarily vegetarian (not strict, though) and have just started Calorie Cycling (aka zig zag) to break through my plateau of gaining and losing the same 10 lbs.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Good Luck!