5'4" Ladies with 20 - 30lbs To Lose

Options
2»

Replies

• Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and 167...I almost died when I saw that number come on the scale. It is difficult for me to stick with anything and believe me I have tried it all...after hundreds of dollars, unsafe diets and ridiculous exercise routines a friend led me to this site. I guess it's worth a try and after reading all of the other messages, I know it can actually be done...here is to getting skinny again!!

That's where I am at right now, and bouncing around a few pounds of that. It's frustrating because the loss just stopped and I still have a good 20-27 more to go to where I want to be.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Yep! I'm 5'4", started in the 150's and trying to get to the 120's.
  • Kittyfeliz
    Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Right on! I'm so glad there's so many of us!! I feel so much less alone! Add me if you like and we'll do it together!! I do C25K, about to run my first on July 4th. Ack!
  • HelloKittyRx
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my highest weight was 155, then on MFP I started at 143, and now I'm at 136. I wanna eventually get down to 120 and see how I feel there.
  • Neeners88
    Neeners88 Posts: 2
    Options
    glad to not be alone! I'm 5'3.5" and I'm down to 157, I'd like to get down to 130-135ish. :)
  • Lo2101
    Lo2101 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Everybody

I belong to this group 5'4" and I want to lose 24 lbs.
    I lost 26 lbs since last year, I had trouble to stay on track but now I really want to lose these last pounds.

That would be nice to not be alone anymore and lose these pounds all together :smile:
  • angelawilliams29
    angelawilliams29 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all!! . I'm 5'4 & in need of another 20+ pounds falling off!! This has been a lifelong battle for me & I'm changing every aspect of my life now! I'm sick of the roller coaster ride! I actually had gotten HUGE about 10 years ago, when I was pregnant with my first child (232 lbs!!!) & over the 4 years after having my second, I managed to lose 100 (on my own, through diet & exercise)...However, 3 years ago the best thing ever happened to me & my hubby...we gave our lives to Christ, as He opened our eyes & hearts to our desperate condition & need of Him, our Savior. Well, our lives completely changed & in the process, lots of fellowship around FOOD started occurring...plus I started homeschooling, yada, yada, yada...life happened & I put about 30 lbs back on! . I started my new journey on April 18 & so far have lost about 10 lbs (& nearly 20 inches off my entire body!). I eat clean & I exercise regularly! My family is onboard with me now, which makes it easier. I am determined that this time, it's for life!! I've got too many ppl who depend on me...I have to set the best example I can!! I would love to lose another 20-25 lbs...but my immediate goal is 12. AND I don't just want to be "skinny"...I want to be active, fit, & HEALTHY!!!! I, too, am glad to know I'm not alone...anyone interested, please feel free to add me!!! 
  • Kittyfeliz
    Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yay! There's so many of us! My highest was 172 a couple years ago and since then I've lost weight multiple times but I'm hovering in the 150s now and was in the 140s just a couple months ago, dangit! I was so proud of myself but big life changes happened and with that came the extra lbs. I'm ready to get back to that and then some! I haven't been in the 130s since I was probably 17 which was over 12 years ago (yikes!) so it feels unobtainable but I see how many people have done it on MFP and I think... maybe, just maybe...
  • angelawilliams29
    angelawilliams29 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yep..lots of us, apparently!! :). I hate the 150's...I mean, don't get me wrong...it's better than any higher number!! But it seems like it takes forever to get out of the 150's!!!! I cannot wait to see 149.9 even...just to not see the 1 followed by a 5 anymore!!! :P. I was I'm the 130's just a few years ago, but like you, I didn't stay there very long. :(. Why oh why do we do this when we know it's Sooo hard to lose!!?? I refuse to gain it back once I get it off!!! Feel free to add me if you want & we can keep each other going!! :)
  • bailer1310
    bailer1310 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Ladies, Can I join. I'm already down 8 pounds currently weighing 129 pounds and 5'4.5. However, I have 9 more pounds to go. I need the motivation and support. I get soooo frustrated when I look in the mirror and my wide hips are STILL there. My mini goal is to be down 5 pounds by August 9 and at goal of 120 pounds by October 1.
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    This is me! I'm 5'3.5" and trying to lose 35...I've lost 5 already and have 30 left...Feel free to add me!