The differences between men and women

Options
13»

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    A few of the positive differences...

Ladies are much more detailed in their thoughts and outlook,life would be somewhat drab and dull if only lived out from a guys perspective.

If it wasn`t for ladies and their desire to share emotions we would all just be walking around grunting and saying "yup" or "I guess so".

Ladies teach us how to show love,it isn`t always natural for a guy to be able to do that.
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    we don't tell you to put the toilet seat down just to be a pain, toilets bowls are very cold when you fall into them in the middle of the night! (we've met a compromise in our house, we keep the lid down so we both have to do something)
  • pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    Everyone is different but dont expect things to be done or said, appreciate the good times learn to move on from the bad, listen even if you are not interested ( and show you are ), always make time for each other. Think this applies to both sexes. Life is a rush these days with kids, careers etc and we tend to take things for granted. We gotta learn to slow down lol :wink:
  • maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Tip for Women:

Appreciate us more. When we do an uncommon chore (i.e. sweep the kitchen, wash the dishes) don't tell us how we did it wrong. Just thank us. And while we're asleep correct it lol.

This is true! Thanks for a reminder.
  • BayouVoodoo
    BayouVoodoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Men...

When your wife asks you to care for the children while she does something, that's not babysitting. That's parenting. Babysitting involves other people's children and you give those back when finished. Your children are yours to keep, and you are fulfilling a parental responsibility.

;-)
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    Options
    also being a woman... I believe the same as you... and not only the truth... but some compliments along the way!

I agree with this 100 percent. When you try this hard to lose weight and you are seeing results, it really does help your morale if your significant other takes notice and gives you a nice comment every now and then. It goes a very long way and is so very appreciated.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
  • prettypain
    prettypain Posts: 90
    Options
    Women need to be talked with and listened to.. Same goes for the men, I'm sure!!
    When there is a disagreement... Talk about the issues, don't sweep it under the carpet... Small talk fixes nothing!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    one thing i have learned about my husband is he is not a mind reader. I think a lot of women expect their partner to know what they want. You have to tell them what you want. Be specific. It has worked wonders in my marriage.

Men, you have to understand that women are stronger than you give us credit sometimes. My stronger I mean emotionally. Also, i think a lot of men take our "gut feeling" as not important. I personally believe that woman have gut feeling for a reason. My DH has learned to listen when I say i have it, Its not something i get all the time but when i get it he better listen.
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I am very sick... I would love a nice back rub!!
  • DrawnToScale
    DrawnToScale Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Tip to women:
    Don't just listen to your man. Respond to him in a way so that he know he's been understood. Otherwise it gets lonely.
    Tip to men.....sometimes women just need you to listen. They don't always want you to fix it.

Ditto!!! Exactly what I was going to say.. Amen Sister!!:wink:

THIS! Men please know that it is our nature to share our thoughts, feelings, ideas, concerns, etc ... not so that you can help us work through it or give us a solution... but rather so that you will know what's going on in our heads! This is part of intimacy for us... you knowing and understanding.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    1) Don't forget romance - ever, women are never to old to want to be desired!
    2) If you don't want to listen to the answer don't ask why did you.................?
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Women need to be talked with and listened to.. Same goes for the men, I'm sure!!
    When there is a disagreement... Talk about the issues, don't sweep it under the carpet... Small talk fixes nothing!

I completely agree with this... just don't drang on and on with the issue, talk about it come to an agreement if you can... and lets not stay up all night long talking about it... but on the other hand we need the conversation and to talk about issues, if you ignore them they may go away but they will come back!
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    A few of the positive differences...

Ladies are much more detailed in their thoughts and outlook,life would be somewhat drab and dull if only lived out from a guys perspective.

If it wasn`t for ladies and their desire to share emotions we would all just be walking around grunting and saying "yup" or "I guess so".

Ladies teach us how to show love,it isn`t always natural for a guy to be able to do that.

LOVE this!