200 pounds off and counting!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• shugieboogie
    Options
    Way to go! So sorry for your loss. You look amazing and you need to be so proud of such a successful weightloss! keep up the good work and congratulations!!
  • jaerie
    jaerie Posts: 42
    Options
    such a touching story, a lot to go through. You are looking great! congratulations and the best of luck to you :)
  • escalante
    escalante Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss and I wanted to thank you for being so brave by sharing your story, you are an inspiration.
  • Sam307
    Sam307 Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow...what a journey you have been on. I know you said you walk alone but maybe it's more like your husband is there every day saying do this for "US" and cheering you on with each step. Keep it up and remember you're never alone...after all you've got all of us here at MFP!

Hugs to You,
    Sandy
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am very sorry for your loss. You're very strong. I looked at your pictures, and you look amazing from the before to now! Congratulations!
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. It is wonderful to see how you have taken a truly horrible event and turned it into a tribute. I wish you continued success!
  • countrygirl75
    countrygirl75 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Your story made me realize anything is possible, I also cried. Hearing lose your best friend that walked with you on this journey I do not know what to say but that you have an angel watching over you and you will make your journey. You inspired me to get moving more. My health is also not so good and it could get worse...So thank you for your words of wisdom.
  • shakeyourdoodles
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It must have been painstaking to do all this alone; but look how far you've come! I was so happy to read that you've made such progress. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers :)
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. I'm sure your husband is with you as you continue your journey...with every pound you lose, I'm sure he's there helping you through it, smiling down on you. Such an inspiring story. You're an amazing and strong woman!!!
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    I'm so very sorry for the loss of your husband.

You are beautiful! And you are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story.

May God bless you as you continue to walk this road of health one day at a time.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband. Wow- a 200 pound loss! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story! :)
    Take care.
  • lynnstar_lynnstar
    lynnstar_lynnstar Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Your story is really very touching and brought me to tears. God bless you for having the strength and courage to continue to push forward in the face of loss and mourning. You are such an inspiration!
  • janeosu
    janeosu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am beyond sorry for the loss of your husband. You have accomplished so much and I am very inspired by you!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!! It's so great that you kept on going after your husband passed. Its so awesome how you use him as your inspiration. You look wonderful and can see you are feeling wonderful too. Keep on going and never give up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!