Oooh yum.
  • tasnim81
    tasnim81 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Looks delicious!:smile:
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I made these pancakes this morning, and they were so easy and delicious! Here's the recipe:

Mash about 2/3 of a medium banana in a small bowl. Add about a teaspoon of splenda and a few sprinkles of cinnimon (as much or as little as you like). Add 1/4 of a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Add 1/3 of a cup of egg whites (I use All Whites from the carton). Mix all of the ingredients together, and cook up the pancakes in a hot skillet as you would cook regular pancakes.

I only photographed two of them, but I made 6 smallish pancakes and ate them all myself! The whole thing is only 111 calories, so that's 18.5 calories per pancake!!! The whole batch is 111 calories, 20 carbs, NO FAT, and 9 grams of protein!!

zPNNw.jpg

I keep seeing these and I really need to try them!!
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    Options
    Made this past weekend... they were SOOO good! I was impressed w/ how little goes in them and how great they turn out! Thanks for posting the recipe!!
  • KeepItOff4Life
    Options
    bump
  • NorthridgeKC
    NorthridgeKC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just what I've been looking for! Thanks!!!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I am eating these as we speak. They are delish! I was wondering how they would turn out with no flour but it worked. Thanks!
  • amandamyers1212
    Options
    bump
  • sare_sweetheart
    Options
    bump!
  • joliejolie123456
    Options
    BUMP!
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Bump... thanks!
  • itsshadowwithane
    itsshadowwithane Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    def gonna try!!!
  • cherylaclark
    cherylaclark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mcfish618
    mcfish618 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just made these and YUMMMM-O so good. I used 3 large eggs which gave me 1/3 c of egg whites. I mixed everything with a mixer to make the bananas and egg whites light and fluffy. I used 2 spatulas one from each end to flip the pancakes and that made it so much easier and kept them together. Thanks for this one will use it many times.
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Definitely thinking of trying these tomorrow morning for Sat breakfast :O
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Bumping for breakfast tomorrow!

Tracy
  • tasnim81
    tasnim81 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I made these for breakfast today, but I used one whole egg and added 1tsp flour. More calories but still Ok. They were delicious! Will definately make them again and again for breakfast or afternoon snack! Thanks for the recipe!:flowerforyou:
  • td03692
    Options
    bump