Replies

• ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202
    Options
    Thanks sweetzoejane!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I have the Power 90/P90 program and 2 of the Power 90/P90 Master Series workouts. I couldn't do the program as a program. I had to incorporate it with my other workouts. I own over 100 workouts and believe in body confusion. That's why I would do a different workout each time that I work out. I'm doing a non Beachbody muscle confusion program now. I'm challenging myself.

Anyway, if you can get the Power Half Hour series, get it too. I have Power Half Hour Thigh Trimmer and Power Half Hour Bun Shaper. In P90/Power 90 Tony works the whole body, but in the Power Half Hour series, he works certain body parts. I think you should do these, before moving on to P90x, etc.

Do P90/Power 90, move up to P90/Power 90 Master Series, do Power Half Hour workouts that interest you and then move on.

The Power Half Hour workouts isn't a program. They are stand alone workouts. Tony has a stand alone series for his Power 90x/P90x workouts called Tony One on One.
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Options
    I did p90x, Insanity, and now on day 22 of asylum. So far Asylum is my favorite. I love how it is changing my body! When I am done I plan to do the Insanity/Asylum Hybrid.

Wow that is an "Insane" hybrid! I plan to do Asylum starting Aug 22...then might put together a hybrid with P90X/Tony Hortons One on Ones/Asylum!
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Love this post!!

I started in May 2010 with P90X, then moved onto ChaLEAN Extreme, a few weeks of Hip Hop Abs, and then the TurboFire/ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid (the latter, I'm wrapping up in a couple weeks). I love different things about them all!!! With each program (each being a 3-4 month commitment), I lost anywhere between 10-20 pounds.

I'm actually deciding what to do next. I LOVE Chalene Johnson, but need to change things up.... I'm not a Tony Horton fan, though I've popped in a few P90X workouts this week out of boredom and needing to change it up. I didn't mesh well with Shaun T either on Hip Hop Abs (I don't know what it is)....

So.... I don't know if I should try Insanity (sounds crazy tough!) or perhaps RevAbs or something. I'm 46 pounds down with at least 20 more to go (once I hit 20, I'll reevaluate as I'm getting close to my goal).

Thoughts? :-)
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I currently using Turbo Fire and I have received great results from it.........I just LOVE the program. Tried to do P90X in the past but I could not get into it (my husband loves it). My future plans is to get ChaLEAN extreme program so I can do a hybrid with Turbo Fire.