BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    :cry:

that is all.

well, maybe not all, but a lot of it is not really apropriate, lets just say that banks gave more to this place than anyone but Mike, i don't care how much others leave upset other people, you have not made a difference until you get at least one thread pinned. and i think there could and should ahve been a lot more. I reckon the most read topics on here will have been started by none other than our very own Super O.

that is all this time.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Awwww hang in there Cal!! thsmiley_consoling.gif
    :cry:

that is all.

well, maybe not all, but a lot of it is not really apropriate, lets just say that banks gave more to this place than anyone but Mike, i don't care how much others leave upset other people, you have not made a difference until you get at least one thread pinned. and i think there could and should ahve been a lot more. I reckon the most read topics on here will have been started by none other than our very own Super O.

that is all this time.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Banks was here
    Banks is gone
    Those who liked him, liked him well
    Those who dont can go to.......

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:laugh: :tongue: :bigsmile: :laugh: :tongue: :bigsmile:

And Max; Pull up! Pull up!!
  • calatibo
    Options
    :blushing:

thanks

i clearly need a drink :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

thanks

And some trout!!! hehehehe!
  • cnolovechild
    Options
    I've been out of the loop of the message boards for the last few months due to my computer being broken :sad: but I've still been on track with my health. Its been difficult, especially through hurricanes and MREs and taking in evacuees...I had some time today to check out the boards and now I see that the Mighty Banks is gone. After reading the topic here, I read his last topic. It is sad...I know he will be missed around here but I do understand his reasoning. I've only been on the site since the begining of the summer and have noticed different trends that he pointed to... I respect what he did for myself and for everyone else on this site out of the goodness of his heart. He always had well researched advice. I'm really glad that I did get for a short time...the Banks experience! :wink: Goodbye to the MFP Patrolman! I wish him health and happiness! :wink:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I've been out of the loop of the message boards for the last few months due to my computer being broken :sad: but I've still been on track with my health. Its been difficult, especially through hurricanes and MREs and taking in evacuees...I had some time today to check out the boards and now I see that the Mighty Banks is gone. After reading the topic here, I read his last topic. It is sad...I know he will be missed around here but I do understand his reasoning. I've only been on the site since the begining of the summer and have noticed different trends that he pointed to... I respect what he did for myself and for everyone else on this site out of the goodness of his heart. He always had well researched advice. I'm really glad that I did get for a short time...the Banks experience! :wink: Goodbye to the MFP Patrolman! I wish him health and happiness! :wink:

Welcome back and God bless you for being such an awesome human being.:flowerforyou:
  • calatibo
    Options
    how did you know!

I took your advice and have just this second finished making me some breaded trout fillet for my dinner. What goes well with fish, i thought to myself, well, i know what does, chips (ok, fries) so having good old fashoined UK fish and chips for dinner, but it is trout and home made dry fried chips.

looks yummy, must away and eat now. got important things to do in an hour or so.....:wink:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

thanks

I can make you a special drink! :wink:
    Ali taught me how to make it. :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness, Banks was more than just one person here....

Geez louieez, dat a lot of words!

Awwww Max, do you need us to draw you pictures? :bigsmile:
  • calatibo
    Options

thanks

I can make you a special drink! :wink:
    Ali taught me how to make it. :bigsmile:

If Ali taught you it will be good, i am sure....

can i have 2 :wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Here's to a good night for all!:flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options

Off to my happy place.....water classes.......YAY for folks that don't call me a hater:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though.....even if you feel you need to cut letters out of a magazine and paste them in a letter to me..... let me in on why I've now been labeled that on MFP!!:huh:

There are many many many intelligent folks here as members....

Chick, whoever called you a hater is wrong. You're sweet! :noway:
    :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    It makes me very sad to hear that people are sending "hate messages".
    There is no need for all of that.

REMEMBER...if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    I know, I know... freedom of speech but there are feelings to be considered.

Fitness_Chick..... I hope the hate messages stop :ohwell:
    Report them to Mike. I'm sure he'll do something about it.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • cnolovechild
    Options

Welcome back and God bless you for being such an awesome human being.:flowerforyou:
    [/quote

:laugh: I dunno about an awesome human being but thanks for the welcome!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I never intended any remarks to be sounding as if I was "brushing" off Banks or to be offensive. I simply pointed out he is one person. There are many on here who have helped and continue to help--You, Tam, give great words for one. Songbrydsweet does, too. so does Healthier-Me, ViviaKay, lovelylady--there's just too many to name on here who help. And, I don't think I told anyone how they "should feel." If my attempts to cheer up some were taken that way, I apologize. I was attempting to help some not hurt anyone.

Me??? Why thank you :blushing: . Yes, Banks will be missed by many. It is too bad that he felt the need to leave, but the show must go on! :smile:
  • sarakenna1
    Options
    I'm sad. I will miss Banks, and many others who have vanished over the last few weeks. Sort of an end to a (very funny) era.

Oh well.

Hope there are still fun folks/cool cats/ weight loss guru's who stick around to pep this place up!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I'm sad. I will miss Banks, and many others who have vanished over the last few weeks. Sort of an end to a (very funny) era.

Oh well.

Rapture? Maybe God only took funny people.

I nearly spit my coffee out over this laughing so hard. LOL

Like my BFF Kanye West would say, "MPF hates funny people." LOL