Replies

• summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am right under 5ft 2in and my goal is 125-120ish
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" ish and my goal is 136. That would put me at a normal BMI...not overweight or obese!!! :) Only 45 more to go! I got this! ;)
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    im 5'4 and my goal is 115.....in HS i was 98 which was waay small after getting married me and the hubby had a little one i got up to 152 im down to 135 barely squeezin in a 7/8 jeans i swear its all in my butt and thighs and a little in my stomach.......Good luck!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • lupitaalove
    Options
    Im between 5"2 and 5"3 right now and at first my goal was 125 but i dont want to lose my curves so ill probably stick to the 130's:) i feel like this is going to take a while but i know i can do it:)
  • MidgetGidget
    Options
    :smile: I'm 5'3" and my goal is 141 for WW's so that I can be lifetime, but ultimately I want to be 135-138. It's a bit high, but I work out regularly and am older now, so being too thin doesn't look as good as when I was younger.
  • SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I would like to get back down to the 140-130 range.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I know I've responded in this thread before that I want to get to 140 and see how I feel, but I really think I will probably end up shooting for lower once I get there. Initially I felt I would be happy at 170 pounds, because that's the smallest I've been as an adult - but really, that's still considered overweight for my height. I just want to get to a really healthy and fit place!!
  • Nolynoelia20
    Options
    im 5'2 and my goal is 125-130.. when i was younger I was 118 & i looked very weird! SO i'll be really happy at 130. Im currently at 150 :(
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3 and shooting for 120-115.. and i am currently 140.
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I have went back and forth about this one. In hs I was 125 when I graduated and I look at those pics and think I look too thin and sick. Right now, my goal is to look healthy! So for now, my goal is 150 or a size 8. After that I will see how I feel and go from there. Sometimes a number is just that, a number, something that will drive you crazy! You need to be comfortable with what you and Brian see not what you see on a scale. :) Hope you had a great day girl! Stick with it, I KNOW you can do it!
  • bree2012
    bree2012 Posts: 179
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'3 and I will like to get back to my weight before my binging period.
    I am now 109.8, and I would like to get back to 102.
  • KuhlFIT
    KuhlFIT Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Your picture is great!

I'm 5'2" and my goal is 125lbs. but I will be happy with 130.

Good Luck to you and everyone else!
  • alimoll
    alimoll Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My goal is 125 - 130 lbs. We can do this! :)
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"

My goal is: 121lbs
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    5'5", I am 174 now and want to get to 150 for now. Then, if I still feel motivated I'd like to get to 135-140, depending on what my body feels like.
  • rhiannonchallans
    Options
    5'3" and aiming for 121lbs / 55kilos
  • sherdewi
    sherdewi Posts: 14
    Options
    My immediate goal is to get to 160 and then I plan to re-evaluate. I really want to get rid of the large tummy and the fat around my bra strap, so I will have to see how far I need to go after 160...I just don't wan't to decide on my final number quite yet I guess :)
  • laurelei09
    laurelei09 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and going to try to end up in the 120 - 125 range. A few years ago I was 116 -118 which I liked because my high school weight was 115 give or take. I figure wherever I end up, that as long as my BMI # and energy are good, it's a win.
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    my goal is 135
  • jlanab
    jlanab Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!