5'3" what is your goal!

Options

Replies

• isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal is 135

Same. I'm at 145 now (goal) and now I'm moving the goal post.
  • coloradotara
    coloradotara Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 120lbs. Depending on how I look and feel at 130, I may stay around that, but we'll see! I am really pushing myself to get to these #s! I've told my husband that we can't start trying for baby #3, until I am at least 130, and I am having major baby fever right now!!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I want to get to 140 and then maybe push for 120
  • lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've put my goal down as 135 (from an all time high of 237) but I'll see how I go. For me it's less about the number on the scale (just an indicator) than my other aims:

1 To be a UK size 12 so that even shops whose largest size is UK 14 will be shoppable
    2 For it to hurt less skating uphill, particularly on lower Regent Street
    3 To not be restricted from any sport or activity as a result of my weight or weight to height ratio.

I have quite a large amount of muscle from skating, cycling and years of being onstage dancing as a kid, so I'm not gonna get down on myself about the last few lbs if I look and feel healthy. For me, that would be just as much of a disfunction as not caring at all about what weight I am.
  • Jenna5890
    Jenna5890 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and would like to be 120. I'm not sure what that would look like on my frame, but it's my current goal. I'll be happy with anything under 140 at this point. Currently I'm at 173, and I started at 178.
  • nebulae
    nebulae Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 5"4, and my UGW is 110.
    I used to be that, and I was much more comfortable.
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hi im 5f 4" my goal is 130....but could go down to 125..but will get moaned at im looking to thin....!
  • jcch00
    jcch00 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my 1st goal was 140 lbs. Then I went to 130 lbs. and finally 120 lbs. Didn't feel any need to go lower than that. I didn't want to be a stick figure and I believe the lower the weight the more difficult it is to maintain - at least for me. I find it rather shocking that some are posting their intent to be around 100 lbs. That is considered underweight & unhealthy.
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 3/4 and I my Ultimate goal is 115-120 and toned! But my immediate goal is to hit 130. Goodluck!
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Mine is 135! I weighed this in high school and clothes fit me perfect. I wore size 6/8.
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    I'd like to be a lean 140 =]

Me too. I am 5' 3" and would like to get to 140, once I am there (not if) I may try to lose more.
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is 125, fully dressed.

haha...I forgot...my goal is 135 fully dressed too! :happy:
  • MMFP68
    MMFP68 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my first goal is 135. Once I get there, I might set a new one that places me soundly in the 120s.
  • YouCanBeGreater
    Options
    Height: 5'0
    Goal: 95-100lbs
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    5'4' and my goal is 145, don't want to lose my curves and go to skinny.
  • Rabbittrax
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal weight (for now) is 150. I would prefer to be closer to 135-140, but that may not be realistic. .
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and my goal is to be 115.
  • Rubyjjones
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I want to get down to 150...I have 60 lbs to go.
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    5'3" I'm gonna do a dance when I get to 141 (highest weight in the "Normal" BMI range, but my ultimate goal is 124--I remember loving how I looked at that weight and it's the middle of "Normal" BMI for our height. :)
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am right under 5ft 2in and my goal is 125-120ish
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!