Work out clothes

Options
2»

Replies

• coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I only toss my carpis from Aerie into the dryer because they've gone through it before. But all my other new work out clothes get tossed on my cereal boxes by the dryer :]
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Target has some on clearance right now.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Sports Authority often has very good sales.

Some of the Marshall's have excellent fitness wear at great prices.

You may have a Nike outlet store near you.

City Sports has great sales as well, but they are only in major US cities.
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have also seen some people wearing light cut out tank tops, really breezey ones that they put over a sports bra. Does anyone have some of those and if so where did you get them? I haven't shopped around much, but when I have I haven't seen anything like those.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I have also seen some people wearing light cut out tank tops, really breezey ones that they put over a sports bra. Does anyone have some of those and if so where did you get them? I haven't shopped around much, but when I have I haven't seen anything like those.

Are you talking about a running singlet? Any on-line running store will have those, as will the running lines of all the brands that you've ever heard of.

I have two t-shirts like that which are extremely light and airy from the Aspire line at Sports Authority. It's a little more covered up than a tank, but just as cool and not so baggy.
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    Target!! Target for shorts (and I have a couple pairs of capris and pants for yoga/Pilates).

For shirts, I did purchase some of the nicer synthetic shirts from Target for when I run/hike or bike outside.

When I work out at the gym - cardio or weights - I wear guy's cotton small t-shirts (cotton isn't the best for working out, I know), but I just don't like wearing tighter shirts.