birthday worries

Options
hi everyone! so my birthday is on Wednesday and I'm really excited to go out with my friends for it. on Tuesday night, one of my friends is having a party for me. then, on Wednesday night I'm going out to dinner with a few of my friends to Nobu, which is a sushi restaurant. not only is this two nights of partying, but the sushi there will be a calorie explosion, plus drinks and a birthday cake! I know I should just let go and have fun because it's my birthday, but I can't help worrying about how these two nights might affect my diet. plus, on Thursday I'm leaving for Spain, so I won't be exercising as much as I normally would be. help!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You can still have fun and be health conscious. That's what it's all about. Not depriving yourself just making the best choice you can. Even if you are having cake. Enjoy your day and Happy Birthday.
  • ladyjade68
    ladyjade68 Posts: 56
    Options
    I say go out, but make a plan - check the restaurant's nutrition facts online and decide what you will eat that is within your plan - if you want that small piece of cake, exercise a little more that day. Have a fabulous birthday!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    sushi is actually pretty healthy though, so don't worry about it! It's a lot better than going to a pizza/chinese/indian for a meal out. have a good one!