Summer Biggest Loser Challenge (With Eliminations)

Options
13»

Replies

• rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    I'm in! CW: 208.
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    Damn. Didn't see the last post. :( You can't bump it up to 30?
  • Christieherron
    Options
    I am so excited so can we post information to get to know each other a little better. and are we posting the pictures of the scale with each weeks numbers?
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Would love to be a part of this! did one at work and it was a great motivator! 162... PLEASE COUNT ME IN!
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I already do 45 min of cardio 5x a week, but I will bump it up to 60 min 5x! Gotta luv Zumba, it only feels like 5 minutes :bigsmile:
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ok since this one has 20.. the ones that want to we can start another challenge... next 20 people to sign up we will do the same biggest loser challenge.. who is in???
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Yay, I'm in, thank you for having me I'm delighted, this is my first ever challenge! Also this morning I weigh 176 pounds! I will totally rise to the challenge of the extra cardio xx
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning Biggest Loser Competitors!! Just back from an hour long walk,,,,,,feelin HOT HOT HOT! Hope everyone has a great day. :happy:
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    ok since this one has 20.. the ones that want to we can start another challenge... next 20 people to sign up we will do the same biggest loser challenge.. who is in???

Awesome suggestion! There are so many people who wanted to participate, but I've never led a challenge before, so I didn't want it to get too complicated this time. Thanks!
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    If you made the cut for the first 20, this thread is now CLOSED. Please follow this link to the new thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/274877-closed-summer-biggest-loser-challenge-with-eliminations

Those people are:

MightyMae1
    throttlboy
    NurseLocke
    Meggie_pooh
    hmiller2011
    sreimer07
    nisijam5
    teanabean
    MsChelsea1
    tonya_mabe
    twooliver