Team Fat-Fighers Weekly Challenge (Join Us)

Options

Replies

• spiceshirl
    spiceshirl Posts: 177
    Options
    Well Hello again, to all members of Team Fat-fighters Weekly Challenge I am happy to update you on our first challenge the Triple 888 challenge, so far these are the members who attained a sticker for successful completion:

Spiceshirl:heart:
    Atashap:heart:
    oxSarox:heart:
    Tanajap:heart:
    TeamLeea:heart:
    Stephlake
    Sangostar
    Hzminda
    Robynham84
    3MonkeyMamma
    Jentorres8884
    Divalovey
    Ibelfrey
    Amsparky

If you believe you have successfully completed the challenge by your 3 triple 888 burns please send me a personal email today.

Good luck to everyone has been hitting it for six this week!!! In our Beastly Challenge 666, where you must complete 396 minutes of exercise for the week or 66minutes for six days. How did you get on did you bring out the beast or are you just all bark and no bite??? Please report back here let everyone know how you did it and send me a personal message with the subject “All Bark” or “All Bite”

Good Luck!!

Spice…
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    Well hello again to all challenge members,

(Ranking:happy: )
    Spiceshirl :heart:
    Atashap :heart:
    Stephlake
    Sangostar
    Hzminda
    Robynham84
    3MonkeyMamma
    Jentorres8884
    Divalovey
    Ibelfrey
    Amsparky

I am looking forward to receiving your post on how you completed our last Beast of a Challenge 666. I know most of you would have brought out the beast and mash it to pieces. Well Done!!!

Well this is a new month a time for new planning and setting new goals, also evaluating June achievements. This being a new month is time to examine your diaries (exercise and food) how did you do? Where are the successes or short comings? What are the bad or good days? Are you closer to your goal? What would you do differently this month?

Today being Monday a new month! A new week! A new Day that calls for a new challenge!!!! Let’s welcome the “Different Me” Challenge.:flowerforyou:

For far too long we become complacent we eat the same food, Wear the same clothes, and do the same exercise month after month. Our body is changing Yes! But our mind is still larking behind. This week we will try to change one aspect of our mind that is towards exercise. This week the “Different Me” challenge means you need to change your type of exercise.

The challenge is simple, you must take on 3 new forms of exercise you have NEVER done before but has always been meaning to try!!! This week it’s time to show yourself, your friends, your family you are a new person it’s time to change your routine! It’s time to do things differently!!! It’s time to be show the “Different Me”!!!
    The question is DO YOU DARE TO BE DIFFERENT?????
  • spiceshirl
    Options

Stephlake
    Sangostar
    Hzminda
    Robynham84
    3MonkeyMamma
    Jentorres8884
    Divalovey
    Ibelfrey
    Amsparky

I am looking forward to receiving your post on how you completed our last Beast of a Challenge 666. I know most of you would have brought out the beast and mash it to pieces. Well Done!!!

Well this is a new month a time for new planning and setting new goals, also evaluating June achievements. This being a new month is time to examine your diaries (exercise and food) how did you do? Where are the successes or short comings? What are the bad or good days? Are you closer to your goal? What would you do differently this month?

Today being Monday a new month! A new week! A new Day that calls for a new challenge!!!! Let’s welcome the “Different Me” Challenge.:flowerforyou:

For far too long we become complacent we eat the same food, Wear the same clothes, and do the same exercise month after month. Our body is changing Yes! But our mind is still larking behind. This week we will try to change one aspect of our mind that is towards exercise. This week the “Different Me” challenge means you need to change your type of exercise.

The challenge is simple, you must take on 3 new forms of exercise you have NEVER done before but has always been meaning to try!!! This week it’s time to show yourself, your friends, your family you are a new person it’s time to change your routine! It’s time to do things differently!!! It’s time to be show the “Different Me”!!!
  • Stelynru
    Stelynru Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have been slacking in the exercise department. This is just the challenge I need to get back on track.
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    Okay I am down for this challenge bc were expected to have rain all week which means I will be hitting the gym which is something I hate so I'm sure I will do plenty of different exercises that will take me out of my comfort zone.
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    In this week different me challenge am going to really try 4 new exercise I have always been putting of trying. Today am going to start this challege of with hot bikram yoga, then later in the week will try Kettlebell,zumba and taichi work out, I intend to bring out the different me shock this body into shape!!!

Hot bikram yoga will be my first new exercise this week, i heard yous shred loads of weight!!!! cant wait!!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    i kow it's tuesday but am i too late to join? i promise i will do my best to catch up!
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    i kow it's tuesday but am i too late to join? i promise i will do my best to catch up!

No its not too late to join us in our weekly challenges you can catch up really fast!!. Just try 3 new exercise this week can be in the form of gym classes, DVD, Sports, Gym equipment. All that is important is that its new to you!!

Good Luck!!
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    Hello Fat-Fighers, I know this week challenge although so simple would be difficult!!! I know it will be difficult to change because we can get complacent doing the same routine exercise week in week out. We get comfortable and so does the body. Our weight loss is slow because we need to get out of our comfort zone and challenge the body to work differently.

Just try any New Gym Equipment, New Sports or New Gym Classes this week to complete the challenge!!!

Here are some examples of gym or sport you can try this week !! zumba, Spin, Step, Running, squash, body Pump, Pilates, Yoga, Belly Dance, Pool Dance, Street Dance, Boot Camp,Boxercise, Boxing, Swimming, Body Combat, Body Balance, Medicine Ball, Kettle Bell,Mel B, Bikram yoga, or A New gym Equipment etc...The list is endless just shock that fat and shake it off this week.

What are you waiting for???? Just go for it BE DIFFERENT!!
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    thanks for letting me jump in, will post later on or in the morning with my stats!
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    New Challenge Monday 4th 2011- Sunday 9th 2011

Stephlake
    Sangostar
    Hzminda
    Robynham84
    3MonkeyMamma
    Jentorres8884
    Divalovey
    Ibelfrey
    Amsparky

• stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ok.. I dare to be different. This should be fun and completly necessary! I have a DVD on my dresser I got a month ago and I watched 2 minutes of it, realized my Reebok step was in the attic and turned it off. This challenge will prompt me to get up and make a change - Just what I need!!

Thx Spice!!

Stephanie
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    i did a 2 mile walk with Leslie, i tried it before but never carried on for some reason, no i have no excuse to not to!
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    Ok.. I dare to be different. This should be fun and completly necessary! I have a DVD on my dresser I got a month ago and I watched 2 minutes of it, realized my Reebok step was in the attic and turned it off. This challenge will prompt me to get up and make a change - Just what I need!!

Thx Spice!!

Stephanie
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    Good for you Steph go for it!!, thanks for reminding me I got a new Julien Michaels CD on Monday for my birthday still in the wrapper am going to try it tomorrow, can't wait to get started!! Today I did Hot bikram Yoga was meaning to try it a while now it was fab!! It really relaxes, I have signed up for 14days in a row......Its the different me in control and I love it!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    okay, so I'm going to dare to be different. at first I couldn't think of any thing new, but then I thought to myself, I need something new because the same ol' thing just ain't cutting it these days.

So today I (1) tried my version of a mini-triathlon. I jogged for 2 miles (25:43), biked 2 miles (10:01) and rowed 3200m (2 miles) (21:12) ! total time: 57:56 I'd like to try it again in the future and see if I can improve my time.
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    I've done 310 minutes already and tried one thing new, i need to find something else new to, think i'm going to get my fitness coach back out tomorrow and stick with it this time, be good to get a change in before i get bored of leslie!
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Monday- I started a new push up program. 100 push ups in 6 weeks. (30 min)
    Tuesday- I went to the park by my work and ran there, it has hills and steps. I felt like Rocky! (45 min)
    Thursday- New class- Infuson with yoga. (this one I didn't like and prolly won't repeat) (60 min)

~Stephanie~
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    okay, so I'm going to dare to be different. at first I couldn't think of any thing new, but then I thought to myself, I need something new because the same ol' thing just ain't cutting it these days.

So today I (1) tried my version of a mini-triathlon. I jogged for 2 miles (25:43), biked 2 miles (10:01) and rowed 3200m (2 miles) (21:12) ! total time: 57:56 I'd like to try it again in the future and see if I can improve my time.

Well done Girl, I knew you would get in there, there is so much exercise in the form of gym activities, DvDs, Sports etc. that are yet to be tried. It just means giving it some thought and then a commitment to get it done. Good luck to everyone who embraced the challenge this week. Change is sometimes positive we just need to take a closer look!

You have dared to be different and should be darn proud of your achievements!!!
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    Monday- I started a new push up program. 100 push ups in 6 weeks. (30 min)
    Tuesday- I went to the park by my work and ran there, it has hills and steps. I felt like Rocky! (45 min)
    Thursday- New class- Infuson with yoga. (this one I didn't like and prolly won't repeat) (60 min)

~Stephanie~

Hi Steph, well done in completing the challenge, you have done it since Thursday, I like the commitment!!
    Tomorrow am doing Zumba for the first time and that Julian Michaels CD that is still in the wrapper. Now let’s do this team!!!!