The Diamond Challenge: Round 3 - Wk 2 (DITR)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Today ii ran my best mile! 8minutes and 34seconds.. so happy about it, and you guys are the ones inspiring me!
    Shout out to my partner kkmark, hope everyone had a great holiday weekend and lets bump it up this week!!

LETS BEAT THOSE DOLLS!!!:)
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    QOTD Saturday: I've never really thought about who I would actually like to look like realistically.

I guess Trisha(She is an Indian Actress) she might be shorter than me but luv the way she looks in Indian and western dresses
    http://www.jeevan4u.com/filmstars/trisha/

QOTD Sunday: I don't have a low calorie mixed drink.

Caffee latte and protein mix its great

Kathy

mHpnQ.jpg

For Kathy
  • morefitmom
    Options

I don't know how to post a picture but i would say megan fox

CJnU2.jpg

For Jessica (brknllama)
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    QOTD Tuesday: What are your favorite low calorie snacks?

I'm posting the question for my partner, who is on vacation :)

My answer - definitely baby carrots and hummus, or my new favorite toasted sandwich thin with hummus. One more - sandwich thin with laughing cow light cheese wedge.
  • morefitmom
    Options

My answer - definitely baby carrots and hummus, or my new favorite toasted sandwich thin with hummus. One more - sandwich thin with laughing cow light cheese wedge.

Mine is air-popped popcorn
  • journey2size10
    Options

I have to agree, hummus with baby carrots..also 100 cal pack cheese cubes with apple slices.
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options

single serve healthy pop, light string cheese, and just about anything with laughing cow cheese wedges (crackers, veggies, etc).

QOTD Monday - What's your favorite summer holiday tradition?

Mine has become walking the 4th of July parade with our high school marching band - yesterday was my daughters 4th and final one! it's a great family activity to keep the kids hydrated and also a good workout!
  • yacekl
    yacekl Posts: 113 Member
    Options

I didn't think i would be able to get on the site today so thanks to my partner kristinmp for posting my qotd. my answer is fudgsicle 40 calorie love them also carrots with hummus.
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Qotd Tuesday: what are your favourite low calorie snacks?

Ummmm blueberries, rice cakes, oatcakes and raisins.
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options

I have been wanting to try the laughing cow cheese wedges. I love cheese but have been avoiding it because of the ridiculously high calorie count. These might give me a way to enjoy the creamy goodness. :happy: I really like celery and red pepper hummus. Edy's Strawberry Fruit Bars and Fiber One Chocolate & Oats bars are super yummy and sweet. And I think my absolute favorite is a banana with a TBSP of creamy peanut butter spread on it. Mmmmm....
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, strawberries, apples and popsicles!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Sunday's QOTD: do you have a good low calorie cocktail/drink??

I do not have a low calorie cocktail but if anyone finds a recipe for low cal chocolate martini, let me know. Thanks!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options

BBQ'n with my family. Than going swimming.

Pop chips or Special K cracker chips.
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options

When everyone comes to my parents house and we watch home movies from childhood.. this time it ws on a blowup movie projector outside and we swam and watched it on our pool house..then all the siblings hung out drinkingplaying pool etc.

Fruit, veggies..wheat sandwich w/ a bit of peanut putter & 1/2 a banana yummyyy