The Diamond Challenge: Round 3 - Wk 2 (DITR)

Options

Replies

• starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the biggest losers this week. Special shout out to my partner Michelle for being the biggest loser for the Yellow Team...woohoo!!!
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone!

These jokes are cracking - so funny.

I agree!
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Okay, I don't have any good jokes..........but I am really enjoying reading them all!!
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Why did God create men? Because vibrators can't mow the lawn.
    Madonna

All men are not homeless, but some men are home less than others.
    Henry Youngman

To attract men, I wear a perfume called 'New Car Interior'.
    Rita Rudner

This guy says, 'I'm perfect for you, because I'm a cross between a macho and a sensitive man.'
    I said, 'Oh, a gay trucker?'
    Judy Tenuta

Women speak because they wish to speak, whereas a man speaks only when driven to speech by something outside himself -- like, for instance, he can't find any clean socks.
    Jean Kerr

Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work or prison.
    Tim Allen

I love men, even though they're lying, cheating scumbags.
    Gwyneth Paltrow

Here are a few funny jokes I found.
  • brknllama
    brknllama Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Monday's Joke:

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said,"I would like to buy some cyanide."

The pharmacist asked,"Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband.

That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail!

All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."
  • brknllama
    Options
    Ok... so i don't know if i will be able to be on tommorrow so here it is

Tuesday's Question of the day: What is your top 5 songs on your excercise playlist

Mine are:
    1.)Sober-P!nk
    2.)Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
    3.)Dinosaur-Ke$ha
    4.)Waka Waka - Shakira
    5.)Bottoms Up- Trey
  • TwinMom12409
    Options
    Hi ladies!! I am so excited to get to be in this group! I am really looking forward to winning some weigh ins! Just a quick about me for all of you. I am a very happily married 31 year old SAHM to 18 month old identical twin boys- Casey and Connor. Both of my sons have Down syndrome and I have learned a lot about patience and perseverance from them. It takes them forever to learn something new but when they do the huge feeling of accomplishment we all feel is indescribable. They inspire me everyday to work my hardest and do my best. They are also the reason I want to get a handle on my weight because they are BUSY and it is difficult to keep up with them sometimes!

My favorite joke is this:

What's red and smells like blue paint????\

Wait for it...............

RED PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!

Have a wonderful day!
  • TwinMom12409
    Options
    p.s. On the chart thing it said I am supposed to ask a question of the day. Not sure if this is right but just in case (don't want to break rules on my first day) my question is: If you could walk into ANY store and WEAR anything and money was not an object WHERE would you shop and WHAT would you buy??

I would shop at Victoria's Secret and I would own every bra that they make and I would seriously consider some of those other lacy under things. =)
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Tuesday's Question of the day: What is your top 5 songs on your excercise playlist

1. Eye of the tiger (Yep serious cheese!) by Survivor
    2. Pendulum: Witchcraft
    3. Basement Jaxx: Do your thing
    4: Chemical Brothers: pretty much any of their faster tunes
    5: Cypress Hill: Jump around
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Welcome TwinMom to the Diamonds challenge. To answer your question...
    If you could walk into ANY store and WEAR anything and money was not an object WHERE would you shop and WHAT would you buy??
    It would have to be a shop called 'Coast' not sure if they are in the US, but they have the most beautiful dresses, I would like one of each please!
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options

Monday's QOTD: If you could walk into ANY store and WEAR anything and money was not an object WHERE would you shop and WHAT would you buy??

Tuesday's QOTD: What is your top 5 songs on your excercise playlist

Welcome TwinMom! I wasn't sure if you would catch on that it was your day, so I posted a question, but I LOVE your question... so ladies, please answer BOTH questions (and be grateful we have a new member who catches on quickly, lol).

1. I have to say that I'm secretly and little skeeze at heart, and would love to walk into a store that sold uber tiny bikinis and have the confidence to know that I could rock it! ...so Victoria's Secret would definitely work. MAJOR shopping spree!

2. I don't have 5 songs since it's Pandora, but I do have five artists:

- Adele
    - Lady Gaga (gotta have party music)
    - Missy Elliott (she's always singing about "working it out")
    - Erykah Badu
    - Any rapper of the day... to keep my heart beat up!
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Welcome new diamonds!
    If you could walk into ANY store and WEAR anything and money was not an object WHERE would you shop and WHAT would you buy??
    Hmm, not sure where I would shop but I would love to be able to be able to put on a sexy mini dress.

Tuesday's Question of the day: What is your top 5 songs on your excercise playlist?

1)Trey Songz (Bottoms Up)
    2)Jeremiah (Put it down)
    3) Ke$ha (Blow)
    4)Nicki Ninaj (Super Bass)
    5)Beyonce (Get me Bodied)

It changes on a regular, but these are my favs in my list right now.
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi TwinMom, welcome and best wishes on your weight loss journey!

Tuesday QotD: Top 5 songs on playlist?
    The Black Eye Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit)
    Italo Brothers - Stamp on the Ground
    Lux Aerterna
    I Just Died in your Arms Tonight - Cutting Crew
    Numb - Linkin Park

Another vote for 'Eye of the Tiger' as well! Cracking song, cheesy as heck but I find it gets me through the tough part of my run

Tuesday QotD 2: If you could walk into ANY store and WEAR anything and money was not an object WHERE would you shop and WHAT would you buy?? Not sure, I don't have a favourite store/brand - I've never really been a clothes shopping person as I've always hated my body so have avoided anything other than baggy figure hiding stuff. I do know that my goal item of clothing to wear and feel confident in is a bikini and tbh I could justify nearly any amount of money on getting that one which I will love.
  • brknllama
    Options
    p.s. On the chart thing it said I am supposed to ask a question of the day. Not sure if this is right but just in case (don't want to break rules on my first day) my question is: If you could walk into ANY store and WEAR anything and money was not an object WHERE would you shop and WHAT would you buy??

I would shop at Victoria's Secret and I would own every bra that they make and I would seriously consider some of those other lacy under things. =)

Ummm.... I would probably choose a chanel or coach retail store and but all their purse and clutches, I luv purses, expecially their purses. Its my weakness lol
  • yacekl
    yacekl Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody it took me a couple of days to find week 2 of the challenge i'm new to this congrats to all the top losers! and those jokes wow i really enjoyed them .

Tuesday's Question of the day: What is your top 5 songs on your excercise playlist?
    1.blessed - martina mc bride
    2. my baby loves me- martina mc bride
    3.all american girl- carrie underwood
    4.disturbia- rihanna
    5. don't stop the music- rihanna
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Monday's QOTD: If you could walk into ANY store and WEAR anything and money was not an object WHERE would you shop and WHAT would you buy??

there is this boutique store in our downtown area (a revitalized arts and design district) called Mary and Martha's - and it would have to be one of their little black dresses.

Tuesday's QOTD: What is your top 5 songs on your excercise playlist

lots of old rock plus some newer stuff my daughter has given me!
    1) Walk this Way - the Aerosmith/Run DMC version
    2) Back in Black - AC/DC
    3) Dani California - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
    4) Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
    5) I Want You to Want Me - Cheap Trick
    Since I could not stop at 5 - Rock Lobster - the B52's (always makes me smile)...
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    1. Keri Hilson The way you love me
    2. Beyonce-Diva
    3. Rihanna-g4
    4.I mainly listen to Rihanni radio on pandora and it has all kind of fast music on it. I can' t think of all the songs right off top of my head though.
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    1. Gonna Make You Sweat - C & C Music Factory
    2. Rockstar - Nickelback
    3. Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts
    4. Shoop - Salt N Pepa
    5. I Keep Lookin - Sara Evans
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

1. Eye of the tiger (Yep serious cheese!) by Survivor
    2. Pendulum: Witchcraft
    3. Basement Jaxx: Do your thing
    4: Chemical Brothers: pretty much any of their faster tunes
    5: Cypress Hill: Jump around
    1. Bottoms up-Trey Songs
    2. Diva-Beyonce
    3. Heartburn-Alicia Keys
    4. Great is your Mercy- Donnie McClurkin
    5. Never would've made it- Marvin Sapp
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    Good Morning All!

QOTD: If you could walk into ANY store and WEAR anything and money was not an object WHERE would you shop and WHAT would you buy??
    Well I am a purse and jewelry person so I would say Coach and Kays and buy everything.

QOTD: What is your top 5 songs on your excercise playlist
    I don't have a playlsit. I either listen to the tv or I am in a room that plays music.