*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockout* Challenge 6.27.11

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Good Morning everyone! Great job on the water last week! Let's keep that momentum going with the Boot Camp Betty Challenge this week. What is the boot camp Betty challenge you ask? Well I would like everyone to commit to the number of lunges, situps/crunches, jumping jacks and pushups (regular or modified) that they can complete this week!

Also everyone please make sure you put in your weight and measurements today or by Wednesday at the latest. Please remember that the website does not automatically update the spreadsheet...this is done manually, so give it a few days from the time you enter your info! Let's do this!

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&formkey=dGVvLVlubUI0b3BLXzJKdEdPTWVPdGc6MQ#gid=0

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Boot Camp Betty Challenge~ My goal will be to do 25 lunges each leg, 25 situps, 100 crunches, 50 jumping jacks and 25 pushups each day.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Boot Camp Betty Challenge~ My goal will be to do 25 lunges each leg, 25 situps, 100 crunches, 50 jumping jacks and 25 pushups each day.

Mon
    lunges r. leg~
    lunges l. leg~
    situps~
    crunches~
    jumping jacks~
    pushups~

Tues
    lunges r. leg~
    lunges l. leg~
    situps~
    crunches~
    jumping jacks~
    pushups~
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Krystal thanks for another great thread!!!! Always keeping us motivated, your the best!

I posted my weight and measurements ( for last week and this week) this morning. I am so sorry for being late with last weeksresults :((

I will post my goal for this weeks challenge later on today.

Have a great day everyone!!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    My goal will be to do 30 lunges each leg, 80 crunches, 50 jumping jacks and 30 pushups each day. The jumping jacks may kill me. LOL
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Hello Summer Sweeties!!

Well I already went to the gym today. I will commit to 50 crunches and 50 situps a day Tuesday to Friday for The Boot Camp Betty Challenge . I will be out of town over the weekend and I will be focusing on getting in cardio only if that.

Have a good week all!

Mon: 25 crunches, 25 situps (I may do other 25/25 when I get home tonight but it is doubtful)
    Tues:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Boot Camp Betty Challenge: My goal will be to do 25 lunges each leg, 25 situps, 100 crunches, 50 jumping jacks, and 25 pushups each day.

This should be good!!!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I will commit to 25 lunges each leg, 100 crunches, 50 jumping jacks and 50 push ups each day. :smile:
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Boot Camp Betty Challenge~ My goal will be to do 5 lunges each leg, 10 situps, 100 crunches, 25 jumping jacks and 5 pushups each day.
  • Krys_T
    Options
    My goals will be:
    50 lunges each leg
    50 situps
    500 crunches
    100 jumping jacks and
    25 pushups
    DAILY....Lord Have Mercy...LOL But I have to push myself!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure on this challenge, maybe you guys who have done the 30 day shred can give me some pointers... I'm supposed to get it in the mail today and was planning on starting it... i don't know with that how much more I'll physically be able to do... any suggestions? I was thinking of 25 each.... but don't know on top of the 30 day shred if that would be too much?
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I'm not sure on this challenge, maybe you guys who have done the 30 day shred can give me some pointers... I'm supposed to get it in the mail today and was planning on starting it... i don't know with that how much more I'll physically be able to do... any suggestions? I was thinking of 25 each.... but don't know on top of the 30 day shred if that would be too much?

I think you should be fine doing this with the shred. 25 each doesnt sound bad and remember you dont have to do all of them at the same time. So you can do your crunches first thing in the morning, your lunges midday around the house and the other stuff before bed..you know what I mean?
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • Chynadoll00
    Options
    Good morning everyone...Welcome back Kyrstle :0)

My Goal is to Stick with my 30shred ...

Crunches: 25
    Lunges: 25
    Sit ups: 25
    Jumping jacks:50
    Push-ups: 20 I am not the best at them but am going to push
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Okay, I'm going to be doing this in addition to my TurboFire routine, so my goal is: Lunges, 10 each; crunches, 30; jumping jacks, 40; and pushups, 10 (I am horrible at pushups). Hey, it's a start, and if I surpass that, I'm happy :bigsmile:

Have a great week, everyone!!
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Ooo! Good challenge :)

I will commit to the following -

Lunges: 100 each leg/day - 700 total/leg
    Situps/crunches: 150/day - 1,050 total
    Jumping jacks: 50/day - 350 total
    Pushups: 40/day - 280 total

Good luck, all!!
  • happyhah
    happyhah Posts: 14
    Options
    25 lunges each leg, 50 crunches, 25 jumping jacks, and 25 pushups each day.
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My commitment to the Boot Camp Betty Challenge~ My goal will be to do 15 lunges each leg, 25 situps, 100 crunches, 40 jumping jacks and 15 pushups each day.

Lunges ...... 30 each day = 210 Total

Situps
    25 each day = 172 total

Crunches .......100 each day = 700 total

Jumping Jacks......... 40 each day = 280 total

Push ups .........15 each day = 105 total

OH LORD WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MY SELF INTO BUT I NEED THIS PUSH I GONNA NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My challenge is going to be included in Ripped in 30 and the Biggest Loser Last Chance dvd. I don't know how many is done but it works a sista out!!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Boot camp Betty challenge ( I'm pushing myself in this challenge)

Lunges:  50 ( on each leg)
    Sit-ups/ crunches: 100 
    Jumping jacks: 50
    Push-ups: 15

To be done EVERYDAY!!

I am gonna push myself this week.. My goal is to do more than my norm... Wish me luck! I suck in lunges and push-ups.. But I will make it :) 
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My goal is to do 25 lunges each leg, 25 situps, 100 crunches, 50 jumping jacks and 25 pushups