*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockout* Challenge 6.27.11

Options

Replies

• ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My goal for the week is really low but my body is not too happy these days... I will try to do 10 of each per day.

Even if I did not find the challenge 2 of last week I did quite well with the water.

Have a great SUNNY week everyone... It's finally sunny here in northern Ontario this morning!

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    hey all,

I'm glad you are all doing great on this challenge. I've missing them because I run out of time in the morning with my packed schedule of morning workout, and evenings, well...those are for me to relax.
    BUT...I'm not giving up thus far...I'm off fridays, so I'll be doing 70 reps of each type of exercise this friday to complete my weekly challenge and I'll report back.

Thanks for the challenge, and I'm so excited to be going through this journey with all of you!!!
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Lunges ...... 30 each day = 210 Total

Situps
    25 each day = 172 total

Crunches .......100 each day = 700 total

Jumping Jacks......... 40 each day = 280 total

Push ups .........15 each day = 105 total

OH LORD WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MY SELF INTO BUT I NEED THIS PUSH I GONNA NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!
    Monday only did 40 jumping jacks i left the rest for later was really busy didn't do the rest hopefully i will do all
    Tues............40 minutes walk. jog ..........40 jumping jack , 30 lunges (15 each legs) 25 situp ,15 push up and 50 crunches (those are really hard ) mping jacks and 15 pushups each day.

Wed.........................30 minutes walking .............42 jumping jacks , 30 Lunges (15 each legs) 25 situps 20 pushup and 50 crunches.
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I keep forgetting to do this, so tonight I am going to do 3 sets of each to meet my goal for where I should be right now. Hopefully I will not forget for the rest of the week. I should be ok, since today is my Friday. Now 5 days off!! :happy:
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    I keep forgetting to do this, so tonight I am going to do 3 sets of each to meet my goal for where I should be right now. Hopefully I will not forget for the rest of the week. I should be ok, since today is my Friday. Now 5 days off!! :happy:

I'm in the same boat! Tonight will be a make-up night. Or, maybe I'll split the catch-up into two since I'm off Friday.
  • coggins6170
    Options
    just starting following, I will start Monday next week (I will practice between now and then to get a good estimate of what I am capable of doing ) :laugh:
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!

Just been reading up on everyone's posts, you are all doing so well with this challenge. This week i've been jogging every morning, and doing Turbo Fire, which sometimes incorporates jumping jacks and lunges. I noticed this is happening to some of you doing insanity, p90x and other workout programs too. I'm counting my jumping jacks that I do in turbo fire towards this challenge lol...so it leaves me with a few less to do at the end of the workout :) I've slacked on doing the crunches and push us...oopsie, better get on that today! :)

:flowerforyou: I just wanted to put it out there that if any of you wonderful people wanted to add me as a friend that would be awesome! I just think the bigger the friends list the more support we both have through this challenge and journey :smile:

Monday and Tuesdays results
    20 lunges left leg = 40
    20 lunges right leg = 40
    75 crunches each day = 50
    75 jumping jacks each day = 150
    25 pushups each day = 25
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Boot Camp Betty Challenge:
    5 lunges each leg
    10 situps
    100 crunches
    25 jumping jacks
    5 pushups each day

Monday: done :)
    Tuesday: done :)
    Wednesday: almost done need to do the situps and crunches yet today
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    My daily goals this week will be

Crunches~50
    lunges~ 20 each leg
    push-ups(modified)~ 20
    jumping jacks~ 100

So excited!

Monday~ 50 crunches
    Tuesday~ 100 crunches, 20 lunges, 20 push ups, 100 jumping jacks
    Wednesday~100 jumping jacks, 20 lunges...so far
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Hi Sweeties!

I don't know about this weeks mini goal. It doesn't look good so far. My :heart: isn't into it :ohwell: .
    I'm happy with just taking my walks for now. I need to get back into weight lifting, but I put that on the back burner.

It's Wednesday night & I haven't done anything :frown:

I see alot of you are doing great! Keep it going. :drinker:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Boot Camp Betty Challenge~ My goal will be to do 25 lunges each leg, 25 situps, 100 crunches, 50 jumping jacks and 25 pushups each day.

Mon. Oops I forgot to do the rest
    lunges r. leg~ 25
    lunges l. leg~. 25
    situps~
    crunches~
    jumping jacks~
    pushups~

Tues making up for yesterday
    lunges r. leg~ 25
    lunges l. leg~ 25
    situps~ 50
    crunches~ 200
    jumping jacks~ 100
    pushups~ 50

Wed
    lunges r. leg~ 25
    lunges l. leg~ 25
    situps~ 25
    crunches~ 100
    jumping jacks~ 50
    pushups~ 25
  • journey2size10
    Options
    BOOT CAMP BETTY CHALLENGE GOALS:
    180 each (lunges and pushups)
    360 each (crunches and jumping jacks)

Tuesday:
    Lunges 40/leg............140 left!
    Pushups 30................150 left! *(pushups were the hardest! I did 7 regular and the rest modified)*
    Crunches 60...............300 left!
    Jumping Jacks 60.......300 left!

Wednesday: (60 crunches done only, my legs are sore!)
    Lunges ....140 left!
    Pushups...150 left!
    Crunches ....240 left!
    Jumping Jacks 300 left!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will commit to 50 lunges each leg, 50 situps, 50 jumping jacks and 0 push UPS daily. Knee and foot surgeries will prevent me from doing push ups. Total 350 of each.
    Tuesday 50 lunges, 50 sit ups
    Wednesday. 100 lunges, 75 sit ups, 100 jumping jacks
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Lunges ...... 30 each day = 210 Total

Situps
    25 each day = 172 total

Crunches .......100 each day = 700 total

Jumping Jacks......... 40 each day = 280 total

Push ups .........15 each day = 105 total

OH LORD WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MY SELF INTO BUT I NEED THIS PUSH I GONNA NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!
    Monday only did 40 jumping jacks i left the rest for later was really busy didn't do the rest hopefully i will do all
    Tues............40 minutes walk. jog ..........40 jumping jack , 30 lunges (15 each legs) 25 situp ,15 push up and 50 crunches (those are really hard ) mping jacks and 15 pushups each day.

Wed.........................30 minutes walking .............42 jumping jacks , 30 Lunges (15 each legs) 25 situps 20 pushup and 50 crunches.

Thurs...................30 minutes walking .............45 jumping jacks , 30 Lunges (15 each legs) 30 situps 20 pushup and 55 crunches.
    (god i am so sore but no pain no gain .right!!!!!!!!!)
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    wow, you are doing such a great job. Keep up the good work.

I'm off tomorrow, so I hope to join you guys in this challenge and work it as well!!!!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing amazing! :)
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have been doing my goals a little differently since I do Curves. I have used the machines that work the same muscles DOUBLE .. making a huge difference because I can feel it and I have added jumping jacks and for the hell of it punches to my circuit squares. Feel AWESOME about this challenge and will probably continue to up my own personal goals now each week. :happy:

:drinker: remember to drink up the water ladies :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Hello Summer Sweeties!!

Just quickly checking in. My goal over the weekend is to maintain 341. :wink: I plan to workout everyday even though I am out of town. I have packed my own lunch for 6 hour road trip and plan to eat big breakfast and light dinners with fish. I am taking snack packs of carrots, almonds, boiled eggs, etc.

I think we all know it is hard on special occasions to stay on point eating wise. But we can do it!!:wink:

GOOD NEWS!!

Some of you may remember I was looking for a therpist last month, well I finally found a good fit. It is a eating disorders program similar to one I was in, in my early 20's!! Now I am ready to make the lifestyle changes and commit to them. In my 20's I was not all the way there but now I am.

I just found out that my insurance covers this awesome eating disorder program I am going to be joining. Well they don't cover it all (group therapy) but I will make a way to afford it for as long as I need it.

I see the intake therapist on Tuesday and once they see me they will make their recommendations. My insurance covers individual sessions which will be cheaper and less time consuming too so I am probably going to go with that 1st since I know that is what I really need. I have groups here and I know what to eat and I am active. And that is what I have been searching for anyways. I could tell from talking to all of these peoples that they can help me with my goals to lose weight and keep it off and with my compulsive over eating. I am pumped and very excited too!!

Have a good and safe weekend peeps!!:flowerforyou: TTYL
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will commit to 50 lunges each leg, 50 situps, 50 jumping jacks and 0 push UPS daily. Knee and foot surgeries will prevent me from doing push ups. Total 350 of each.
    Tuesday 50 lunges, 50 sit ups
    Wednesday 100 lunges, 75 sit ups, 100 jumping jacks
    Thursday. 75 lunges, 50 situps, 75 jumping jacks
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Awesome work everyone! Keep it up!