calling all moms : )

Options
I'd like to have more mom friends who are looking to be healthy/healthier for their children. I have a 15 month old and a 5 week old and am determined to get down to 140lb the healthy range for my height 5"2. I want to meet moms who have the same goals of me of making a lifestyle change we can help eachother when we need motivation the most and to remind us to not give up.

Replies

• mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom to a almost 5 yr old, been on here for a little over a month and I love it. It's really nice to get to talk to others who are in the same boat as you are :) I will "friend" you
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 beautiful kids. My daughter is 6 and my son is 9 months old! I'm looking to be healthy for both of them and to be able to keep up with them. I never thought I would have children but now I wouldn't trade them for the world!
    Friend me if you like I still have about 74 pounds to lose!
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mother of a 3 yr old and a 20 month old and am also trying to get healthy and be a good role model for my children
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    :heart: HEY! I AM A MOM OF A BUSY 12 YR OLD AND 6 YR OLD! CALL ON ME IF YOU NEED THAT MOTIVATION! :bigsmile:
  • katiemaher24
    katiemaher24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey i got a lil girl 3 years old n want 2 get 2 9 and half stone im now 11 lol need will power
  • Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    Hi we are pretty much the same height and same goal. I'm a mom of 2 little girls. feel free to add me :)
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also a busy mom taking care of my twin girls who are 5 months and son that is 2. You can add me if you want for the support :flowerforyou:
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    nice to see all the moms on here : ) we can all do it together! what type of workouts to you guys do? Im currently doing the slim in 6 workout dvds, i dont do the supplments with them.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have 3 boys, ages 6, 4 and 3. Could use another committed friend :-)
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a SAHM to a very energetic 19 month old little girl :) Feel free to friend me if you like!
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have four children, three at home ages 13, 8, and 4. They truly are my motivation, since I need to be here for them and I'm an older mom. If anyone needs motivation and support, feel free to friend me.
  • koylefam
    koylefam Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... I am a working mom (I teach PE at the local elementary) of a 6yr old, 5yr old, 3yr old, and an angel baby this past march.... So i am looking to dop that baby weight.. sadly most of it is from my now 6yr old..... My enitre family is mildly to extremely obese and I am breaking that cycle. So that I can do all the things with my kids my parents couldn't do with me, so that my children will live long healthy happy lives with a mom that can run and play with them.............. MOMMIES UNITE!!!!:happy:
  • earthsember
    Options
    nice to see all the moms on here : ) we can all do it together! what type of workouts to you guys do? Im currently doing the slim in 6 workout dvds, i dont do the supplments with them.

I'm just getting started again after a bit of a hiatus (orrrrr, life as we call it :) ). Previously I was doing a rotation of kickboxing, pilates, and dance inspired aerobic videos on Netflix, plus walking and kettlebells. Ellen Barrett is my favorite video instructor :)
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    HI there! I'll send a request! I'd love to have more mom friends too. I have a 3 year old daughter :)
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    on netflix?? where do you find them at. i would love to find a kickboxing and pilates one
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have two kids, an 8 year old son and a 4 year old daughter. I hated having to tell them that Mommy couldn't play with them because I'd be out of breath from running around the yard. Losing 24 pounds has made such a big difference in how I feel and my ability to play with them. Now they're trying to keep up with me! The best part is that they're starting to make healthier food choices without any prompting from me now, which is a great thing to see.
  • jentopper
    jentopper Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great to see you on here. I joined about 3 weeks ago and love it here. It's great to find other people with the same interests.... I have 3 kids (9, 3, 20 months old). I'm in the same boat. Trying to get down to that heathly weight range and fit into some pre-pregnancy clothes!! My main workout is yoga and I also will jog every now and again. I'm training to become a certified yoga teacher and hoping that with yoga and a good diet I can get down the weight and feel healthy again!! I'll send a friend request :-D
  • earthsember
    Options
    If you type in pilates, or aerobics, etc into the search box on their website it'll bring up a bunch of videos. Then, since I'm impatient i just scroll through the watch instantly selections on the right hand side of the screen. Or you can search by actor, I'm really like Ellen Barrett so I sometimes just look through all of her videos. Or if you type in Crunch, there's tons of videos by them. Those all have a regular instructor plus someone doing a modified version of the trickier moves :)
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to 2 EXTREMELY energetic boys!! They are 10 months apart so I didn't get a chance to lose my first baby weight, and needless to say after having the 2nd baby I still haven't lost it all. I have been doing the 30 day shred and the Ripped in 30 by Jillian Michaels. LOVE THOSE DVD'S!!!! I can handle the working out, but I need all the help I can get with eating healthy. I have a major sweet tooth :/ Feel free to add me!! :)
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have more mom friends who are looking to be healthy/healthier for their children. I have a 15 month old and a 5 week old and am determined to get down to 140lb the healthy range for my height 5"2. I want to meet moms who have the same goals of me of making a lifestyle change we can help eachother when we need motivation the most and to remind us to not give up.

Please feel free to friend me!
    I have an (almost) 18 month old. I love that I have more energy to run around with her and go on bike rides. She's a high energy gal :-)

It also helps to teach her healthy portions when I'm eating them myself :-)

I'm 5'4" and hoping to get down to 145 - I'll re-evaluate my goal from there.