calling all moms : )

Options

Replies

• runslikeagirl
    runslikeagirl Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey I have three kids. Mason is 13 Noah is 2 and Alissa is 4. I am trying to get to and stay at a healthy weight. My kids know when daddy gets home mommy works out. I have got Mason to ride bikes and run with me a couple of times.. I would love you have all you motivated moms and a friend....
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    thanks ill have to try that : )
  • robynham84
    robynham84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home Mom of a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son! I am also wanting to get healthy so I can be more active with my children!
  • mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom to three, I have a 5 year old son, and 3 year old and 15 month (almost) old girls. I work outside the home currently...but desperately finding away to stay home until my 3 year old is in pre-school.
  • bklynG
    bklynG Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I am a mom to a 15 year old daughter and a 9 year old son. I am 5'4" and I started at 200 lbs. I am always looking for new friends and people to motivate me and share there experiences.
  • LotsOtots5
    LotsOtots5 Posts: 174
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a sahm to 5 kids ages 10, 8, 6, 3 and 18 months. I've always been pretty active and we eat fairly healthy BUT I eat A LOT!!!!!! I'm 5 ft. 6 and now 143 lbs on my way to 130. It's been difficult for me to cut my calories down but it's getting better. Most of the exercise that I get to do gets done as a family. We go bike riding, hiking, kayaking and stuff like that. Sometimes we just play tag with the neighbor kids. I'll tell you what though, those neighbor kids better watch out cause I'm getting FAST!!!
  • SSawney
    SSawney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mom of a 13 month old I would love all the support and encouragement you can add me as a friend
  • jmuzzio7
    jmuzzio7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 4' 10" and a mom to the most wonderful 5 yr old son in the whole world. So, I have similar goals as you. Please feel free to add me as a friend. :happy:
  • heather0416
    heather0416 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a 6 month old and an 8 year old.. trying to get to the 160s.. then maybe the 150s..
  • aklazact
    aklazact Posts: 4
    Options
    My son will be 2 in September. I really need to get rid of this pregnancy fat
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    Hi I am a mom of 3 girls ages 20,14 and 1 1/2 trying to get to 135!!!
  • Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    nice to see all the moms on here : ) we can all do it together! what type of workouts to you guys do? Im currently doing the slim in 6 workout dvds, i dont do the supplments with them.

I belong to a yoga studio also cardio with weights and walking. right now i'm doing 30 day shred and on level 2.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Welcome i'm a busy mum of an 8 yr old. Feel free to add me
  • robynham84
    robynham84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need all the support form other Moms as I can get!!!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mom of a 21, 19, and 5 year old. I need all the support I can get from other moms too. It has been so hard to keep the weight off since I had my 5 year old but I am determined to do it. Feel Free to add me too.
  • mum2candd
    mum2candd Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi am new and mum to an 11 year old daughter and 6 year old son. Am also trying to conceive my third child following a miscarriage in March.

I am currently doing 30 day shred and have lost 4lb so far. Only about another 14 to go. Please feel free to add me.
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mum of an active 7 year old and a 9 year old. I have spent a lot of time trying to teach them to be healthy but didn't take my own advice and would like to be a better role model and have more energy to keep up with them!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    fitnhealthyccthatsme Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hello moms, I'm a mom of two daughters ages 19 & 14. I'd like to have mom friends also. :-) My weight loss & healthy lifestyle endeavors began after seeing my weight hit a number that I had not seen since pregnancy. I knew it was time to do something. Here I am and 10 lbs lighter and totally dedicated to my new lifestyle of healthier eating and exercising (altho' I'm easily bored with it).

I'm looking for new friends so any mom out here who would like new friends, feel free to add me. :smile:
  • abbyy182
    abbyy182 Posts: 56
    Options
    Wooo hoo its nice to see lot's of mummies !! Add me too, I would love a massive support group on here so we can encourage each other. I have a 6 1/2 month old baby boy, so whilst he naps in the day, I work out :) gonna fit it in now before we have another baby within the next 2 years !