I'M PREGNANT!

Options
2»

Replies

• Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    First and foremost, CONGRATS!!! How exciting! I agree with everyone else. Walk, swim, low impact, just keep moving and keep eating veggies, fruits, lean meats. :) You'll do great!
  • Kalbright79
    Options
    Congrats to you and your family!!!

My first pregnancy I gained 40 lbs.....but my second I only gained 5 lbs. Just the baby weight and she is as healthy and smart as ever!!! My trick: I drank water non stop - but I ate all the time - some healthy some not so healthy. WATER WATER WATER!!!
    Good Luck!!:happy: :tongue: :heart:
  • reagansmom05
    Options
    congrats! i had GD with my 3rd and so i know the risk is much higher of getting it again with another pregnancy. i personally would start my old diabetes diet right away if i were to get pregnant again. mine was 30carbs/bfast, 15 snack, 30 lunch, 15 snack, 45 dinner, 10 snack. good luck!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I think eating right and exercising is about all you can do. Check with your doctor the what pregnancy exercises you can do. CONGRATS!!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    wth? You told me you were going to jump up and down afterward so this wouldn't happen...
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Have a wonderful pregnancy!
  • riviera123
    Options
    Awhh, that's such exciting news!I know nothing about pregnancy health and fitness, but I just wanted to stop by and say congratulations to you and your family :happy:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I wish you a safe and healthy pregnancy. IDK if I have any tips...just make sure the doc knows about your activity level and listen to the doc>!>!>!>!>!

oh..and go to fitpregnancy.com...pretty nice site!