WANGS :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I had to run and check google to see these nutrition facts. I am amazed that it is 0 calories. Still don't quite get it, the number one ingredient is vinegar followed closely by canola oil....these two things have calories how can this sauce not?

It has to do with what is allowed on nutrition labeling. They make a serving size really small, and if the calories/serving are less than 5, then they can round down to zero. It's pretty misleading, because many people use more than the official serving size. Though, as long as you're not drinking half the bottle or anything, you're not likely going to get so many calories that it actually affects anything.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I like how there is a little happy face beside "WANGS". So cheerful.
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I like how there is a little happy face beside "WANGS". So cheerful.

Yes, I'm full of sunshine lol
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome. I like to cut chicken breast into small bit size pieces and fry them and they are easier to me than taking skin off of wings. I am going to look for the sauce you recommended. I usually use Texas Pete Buffalo Wing Sauce it is tasty, but it does have butter in it I do believe.

I do the same and yes I ADD butter to my sauce !!! BAD GIRL I KNOW
  • bellinachuchina
    Options

I do the same and yes I ADD butter to my sauce !!! BAD GIRL I KNOW

At least there's no skin when you're using the butter!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    I don't eat wings at all

Your avian friends thank you... :wink:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I soak my wings in Frank's Red Hot for several hours and then bbq them! DELISH!
  • bellinachuchina
    Options
    I soak my wings in Frank's Red Hot for several hours and then bbq them! DELISH!

Oooo, that sounds awesome!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Wangs should not be fried. Wings? Yes, please.

bahahahahhaha! it do sound painful don't it? lol
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I really thought this was going to be a discussion about how, when we get smaller, they seem to get bigger...
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    My husband is also a wing LOVER!! Try them grilled, they are amazing and it cuts down on the calories as well. I've tried them baked in the oven but grilled is definately the best.