Sometimes.....

Options
2»

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Holy crap it never ceases to amaze me!!! The stuff they come up with!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love the testimonials:
    JUNE 2008 "Wonderful Product"

I just wanted to email you and let you know how wonderful your product is.

I just flew from SFO to Rome then embarked on a sixteen day bus trip of Italy. I used the Model FD-R3P pads during the whole trip and it made the experience totally comfortable. I seem to generate lots of gas when eating certain foods and spices and with the pad it never caused me any embarrassment. I found that it works perfectly while seated on a plane or bus. It was not quite as effective when I was standing but that was not of concern. This product absolutely made my vacation and I just wanted to let you know that you have a new fan that will spread the word about your product. I am going to order the upgraded pad for future trips although the ones I had worked perfectly.

Thanks again for your tremendous products.

Sincerely,

John

February 2008 New Testimonial - " You have changed my life! ".

Just one weekend of using your product and I am no longer a social pariah! There's no point in trying to be delicate about a problem like this I had gastric bypass surgery about 9 months ago and have beyond awful gas. There is nothing I can take (Beano - Gas-X, etc) that works. I have tried being very careful with what I eat (and I don't eat much!) My coworkers have been pretty nice about it for the most part, but I know it was hard to work in a small office with someone like me. I never went anywhere without a bottle of air freshener. My family complained all the time and I know I was an embarrassment to them. I sat at home in a room by myself a lot. In social situations, I would have to leave and find someplace to hide and pass gas. Fine if it's a public restroom, but not so discreet if you're in someone else's home. Then I ordered your product. My first day using it, and it was unbelievable. I'm at work and my colleagues are laughing with me, not running away! I can ride in the car with my family and keep the windows up! It's absolutely amazing. A bonus is the protection it also provides against feminine odor. I'm a new person and can walk free and confident in public now without fear of embarrassment. THANK YOU!!! D.M.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Holy crap it never ceases to amaze me!!! The stuff they come up with!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love the testimonials:

I just flew from SFO to Rome then embarked on a sixteen day bus trip of Italy. I used the Model FD-R3P pads during the whole trip and it made the experience totally comfortable. I seem to generate lots of gas when eating certain foods and spices and with the pad it never caused me any embarrassment. I found that it works perfectly while seated on a plane or bus. It was not quite as effective when I was standing but that was not of concern. This product absolutely made my vacation and I just wanted to let you know that you have a new fan that will spread the word about your product. I am going to order the upgraded pad for future trips although the ones I had worked perfectly.

Sincerely,

John

Just one weekend of using your product and I am no longer a social pariah! There's no point in trying to be delicate about a problem like this I had gastric bypass surgery about 9 months ago and have beyond awful gas. There is nothing I can take (Beano - Gas-X, etc) that works. I have tried being very careful with what I eat (and I don't eat much!) My coworkers have been pretty nice about it for the most part, but I know it was hard to work in a small office with someone like me. I never went anywhere without a bottle of air freshener. My family complained all the time and I know I was an embarrassment to them. I sat at home in a room by myself a lot. In social situations, I would have to leave and find someplace to hide and pass gas. Fine if it's a public restroom, but not so discreet if you're in someone else's home. Then I ordered your product. My first day using it, and it was unbelievable. I'm at work and my colleagues are laughing with me, not running away! I can ride in the car with my family and keep the windows up! It's absolutely amazing. A bonus is the protection it also provides against feminine odor. I'm a new person and can walk free and confident in public now without fear of embarrassment. THANK YOU!!! D.M.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options

I love the testimonials:

Sincerely,

John

I can just see it........walking around with a bottle of air freshner everywhere u go....UH *dips out hides in empty room and let's er rip* whew....that feels better* {spray spray}*peeks around corner of door to make sure no one's coming* *Then quickly walks out twiddling thumbs and whistling while thinking how much better it feels* :sad: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad: Whew!!!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh: That's good stuff...:laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Options

I love the testimonials:

Sincerely,

John

I can just see it........walking around with a bottle of air freshner everywhere u go....UH *dips out hides in empty room and let's er rip* whew....that feels better* {spray spray}*peeks around corner of door to make sure no one's coming* *Then quickly walks out twiddling thumbs and whistling while thinking how much better it feels* :sad: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad: Whew!!!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh: That's good stuff...:laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker:

:drinker: :drinker:
  • kellch
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Between my dog and my fiance I'm surprised I haven't gone into a coma from the fumes :laugh: :laugh: And they love to share it with me. If I'm in a different room it's like they both (yes the dog too) make it a point to come walk right next to me to do that and then disappear leaving me with the stench:grumble: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

Ugh....don't you hate that invisible wall???? I'll spray my hubby down with lysol when he does it. :laugh: Teaches him!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: KIDS!!!! Men, actually are worse than kids...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Disgusting:frown: Yeah that puts me in the mood baby keep it up:laugh: :laugh:

Wow.....we need to link this one to the post on sex drive.....:wink:

Done :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Between my dog and my fiance I'm surprised I haven't gone into a coma from the fumes :laugh: :laugh: And they love to share it with me. If I'm in a different room it's like they both (yes the dog too) make it a point to come walk right next to me to do that and then disappear leaving me with the stench:grumble: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

Ugh....don't you hate that invisible wall???? I'll spray my hubby down with lysol when he does it. :laugh: Teaches him!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: KIDS!!!! Men, actually are worse than kids...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Disgusting:frown: Yeah that puts me in the mood baby keep it up:laugh: :laugh:

Wow.....we need to link this one to the post on sex drive.....:wink:

Done :bigsmile: :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options

"Women, is your sex drive out the window? Have you tried all the toys? And still can't get it going? We have a solution for you!"

:laugh: :laugh:

You know, they acutally have these pantie and underware liners now that are supposed to diffuse the gas??

BWAHAHAHAHAH ROFLMBO!!!! WHEW!!! I needed this today :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh:

OOH OOOH WHERE DO I GET ME SOME OF THOSE???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway:

http://www.flat-d.com/technology1.html

It's hilarous!!!!

And (being from Northern Michigan..) I woulda sworn they were a deer hunting invention....right up there with all the special soaps, body odor eating clothes, fox urine cover up, doe in heat attractant, wild berry wash....etc.....wait till the hunting community gets ahold of this one!!! No more being banished after deer camp chilli!!!

Guess what Jamerz is gett'n for Christmas???????
  • Fab140
    Options

"Women, is your sex drive out the window? Have you tried all the toys? And still can't get it going? We have a solution for you!"

You know, they acutally have these pantie and underware liners now that are supposed to diffuse the gas??

BWAHAHAHAHAH ROFLMBO!!!! WHEW!!! I needed this today :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh:

It's hilarous!!!!

And (being from Northern Michigan..) I woulda sworn they were a deer hunting invention....right up there with all the special soaps, body odor eating clothes, fox urine cover up, doe in heat attractant, wild berry wash....etc.....wait till the hunting community gets ahold of this one!!! No more being banished after deer camp chilli!!!

Guess what Jamiez is gett'n for Christmas???????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

It's hilarous!!!!

Guess what Jamerz is gett'n for Christmas???????

Glad we could help ya out! :laugh: We feel your pain sista :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Options
    Just found this.....

funny-pictures-cat-blames-it-on-the-dog.jpg

:laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    Just found this.....

I cant see it :angry: :sad:
  • Fab140
    Options
    Just found this.....

grrrr....dang offices that actually inforce no interweb browsing!!! :grumble:
  • kellch
    Options
    Just found this.....

yeah....the jerks!!! :laugh:
  • Fab140
    Options
    Just found this.....

I might actually get serious about finding a new job if they ever do that to me here!!!:noway: :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    Just found this.....

I might actually get serious about finding a new job if they ever do that to me here!!!:noway: :laugh:

I've thought about it.....But they've sucked me in..........I'm trapped :cry: :sad: :sad:
  • Fab140
    Options
    Just found this.....

I've thought about it.....But they've sucked me in..........I'm trapped :cry: :sad: :sad:

hehehe....ditto!!!!