no one sees your stress.

Sometimes.

when you are happy..

no one sees your smile ..

-

But FART !! just ONE time...

And everybody knows!!
Gotcha!!
You thought this was going to be one of those heart-touching stories!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :tongue: :noway:

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    S O M E T I M E S

Sometimes...

when you cry...

no one sees your tears.

Sometimes...

when you are in pain.

no one sees your hurt.

Sometimes.

when you are worried..

no one sees your stress.

Sometimes.

when you are happy..

no one sees your smile ..

-

But FART !! just ONE time...

And everybody knows!!
    Gotcha!!
    You thought this was going to be one of those heart-touching stories!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :tongue: :noway:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    HA! Love it thanks!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Your just too silly
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Ok, now I have to share this with my friends! Thanks for the laugh!:laugh:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

My hubby usually doesn't know until I tell him to hold off on the kissy for just a minute.....:laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

My hubby usually doesn't know until I tell him to hold off on the kissy for just a minute.....:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!
    I have 3 men in the house 14, 15, and 40.....
    My poor daughter and I are never safe...
    EVEN THE DOG DOES IT!!!
    hahahahaha
  • Fab140
    Options
    OMG!!!
    I have 3 men in the house 14, 15, and 40.....
    My poor daughter and I are never safe...
    EVEN THE DOG DOES IT!!!
    hahahahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My cat does it when she REALLY doesn't want to be held.....
  • kellch
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Between my dog and my fiance I'm surprised I haven't gone into a coma from the fumes :laugh: :laugh: And they love to share it with me. If I'm in a different room it's like they both (yes the dog too) make it a point to come walk right next to me to do that and then disappear leaving me with the stench:grumble: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fab140
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Between my dog and my fiance I'm surprised I haven't gone into a coma from the fumes :laugh: :laugh: And they love to share it with me. If I'm in a different room it's like they both (yes the dog too) make it a point to come walk right next to me to do that and then disappear leaving me with the stench:grumble: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

Ugh....don't you hate that invisible wall???? I'll spray my hubby down with lysol when he does it. :laugh: Teaches him!!!
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options

around here, that's called Crop Dusting.

the boys at work do it ALL THE TIME!
  • kellch
    Options

Ugh....don't you hate that invisible wall???? I'll spray my hubby down with lysol when he does it. :laugh: Teaches him!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: KIDS!!!! Men, actually are worse than kids...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Disgusting:frown: Yeah that puts me in the mood baby keep it up:laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway: :laugh:
  • Fab140
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: KIDS!!!! Men, actually are worse than kids...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Disgusting:frown: Yeah that puts me in the mood baby keep it up:laugh: :laugh:

Wow.....we need to link this one to the post on sex drive.....:wink:
  • Fab140
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway: :laugh:

If I have popcorn the night before. I'll be walking around "dusting" all day.....:bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options

Yeah ummmmmmmmmm put this on "Mood Killers" or "Things NOT to do" :laugh:
  • Fab140
    Options

"Women, is your sex drive out the window? Have you tried all the toys? And still can't get it going? We have a solution for you!"

:laugh: :laugh:

You know, they acutally have these pantie and underware liners now that are supposed to diffuse the gas??
  • kellch
    Options

"Women, is your sex drive out the window? Have you tried all the toys? And still can't get it going? We have a solution for you!"

You know, they acutally have these pantie and underware liners now that are supposed to diffuse the gas??

BWAHAHAHAHAH ROFLMBO!!!! WHEW!!! I needed this today :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh:

OOH OOOH WHERE DO I GET ME SOME OF THOSE???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway:
  • Fab140
    Options

BWAHAHAHAHAH ROFLMBO!!!! WHEW!!! I needed this today :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh:

OOH OOOH WHERE DO I GET ME SOME OF THOSE???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway:

http://www.flat-d.com/technology1.html

It's hilarous!!!!