What do skinny people eat??

Options
Hi there I am curious to know what you skinny people are eating lol...Then I can maybe get some ideas.

Replies

• albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am curious to know what you skinny people are eating lol...Then I can maybe get some ideas.
    I have some skinny friends. Looking at what they eat makes me feel like "Oh man, life is so UNFAIR!" LOL
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    I think skinny people eat whatever they want, just less of it.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options

a zillion times more than I do!!
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    I have some skinny friends. Looking at what they eat makes me feel like "Oh man, life is so UNFAIR!" LOL

AMEN. :laugh:
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    When I was a skinny person, ie, before I turned late 30's, I ate whatever I wanted and I was active. Now I have to be more careful:tongue:
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    One of my co-workers is soooo skinny...she eats WHATEVER she wants!! It makes me sick! lol
  • mark03264
    mark03264 Posts: 334 Member
    Options

BINGO...
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I guess I am a "skinny" person. lol...

I am a pescatarian, so i eat a mainly vegetarian diet, with some sea food. I stay away from as much processed stuff as possible, and stick with fresh veggies and fruits.

Today I had:

Breakfast
    1/2 cup egg whites, w/ a 1/2 cup of my left over vegetarian lentil sloppy joe filling & a cup of black coffee

Lunch
    Tofu noodles, w/ light alfredo sauce, tomatoes, edamame and bay scallops

Snack
    Coffee, black, a plum and a fiber bar

Dinner
    Grilled portabella mushroom burger w/ swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, fat free mayo and balsamic roasted brussels sprouts.

Snack
    Reduced Fat Low Sodium Cottage cheese w/ sugar free preserves and a banana
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options

a zillion times more than I do!!

Most likely. If you are skinny and active, you want to eat more than when you are trying to lose weight in order to fuel your body properly. Especially if the skinny person want to build more muscles (lower body fat %, and keeping being skinny), he/she need to eat healthy and more.
  • hotbodchristina
    hotbodchristina Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    c
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    They eat FAT PEOPLE!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Twigs, nuts and rabbit food.
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    I remember reading an article about weight loss and how a skinny person's mindset about food is different regardless of what they eat. The main point that stuck with me is that skinny people aren't afraid of being hungry. This really resonated with me--I thought about all of the times I ate when NOT hungry simply b/c I was worried I wouldn't have time later. Or the the fattie strategy of eating a big meal before a party b/c we are afraid we will be hungry and binge on all of the junk. Or (and this was the breakthrough moment) all the times my mom said "don't you want to eat something so you're not hungry later?"

After reading that article I made a decision to NEVER eat simply for fear of being hungry later--if I'm hungry, oh well--it's not like I'll starve to death if my stomach growls. When I go to parties, I just practice self-control and try to choose the healthiest options. Finally, when my mother asks that dreaded question (yes, I'm 41 and I still hear it occasionally even though I live an hour away) I simlply say "no, I'm fine."
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options

My best friend is a size 4 and eats like a junk yard dog. High quantity, high calories. The other night I was on the phone when she was ordering her fast food dinner - 4 hotdogs, 1 burger, 1 fry. I asked her how many she was feeding...just her. I wish I had her metabolism!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Most of my thin friends eat very well (healthy I mean, not volume). They are also gym addicts and workout an hour a day. Great inspiration for me :)

I don't have any thin friends who eat junk :)
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    I guess I am a "skinny" person. lol...

I am a pescatarian, so i eat a mainly vegetarian diet, with some sea food. I stay away from as much processed stuff as possible, and stick with fresh veggies and fruits.

Today I had:

Breakfast
    1/2 cup egg whites, w/ a 1/2 cup of my left over vegetarian lentil sloppy joe filling & a cup of black coffee

Lunch
    Tofu noodles, w/ light alfredo sauce, tomatoes, edamame and bay scallops

Snack
    Coffee, black, a plum and a fiber bar

Dinner
    Grilled portabella mushroom burger w/ swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, fat free mayo and balsamic roasted brussels sprouts.

Snack
    Reduced Fat Low Sodium Cottage cheese w/ sugar free preserves and a banana

Fantastic response. I'm on the same "diet" if you will, or way of eating. =) Clean, whole, unprocessed foods are best for your body in moderation, whether you're skinny or fat. In time, with exercise and a well-balanced diet, you too can become a healthier individual. Not all skinny people are healthy, just remember that. And those that are healthy have probably worked really hard to get where they're at.
  • Eskimopie
    Eskimopie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Haha when I was "skinny" I didn't eat anything...because I was sooo sick with mono. Otherwise, I'm not good with the whole portion control thing.

But the skinny people I know just eat smaller portions and are generally more active. Anyone who eats like a horse and doesn't move, who is naturally skinny, (other than a select few who remain skinny forever,) seem to gain a few as they get older and their metabolisms slow down.
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    They eat FAT PEOPLE!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ha ha ha ha ha
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    My skinny friends eat CRAP and it just pisses me off. :laugh:
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

i know alot of skinny people that eat 5 times as much as i do, hate them i do