Pin-up Girls - WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• mixmastermel_b
    mixmastermel_b Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    great job to everyone! i love this thread but totally forgot to check in, still at 133.4.

my boot camp instructor told me to get over the number and not to let discourage me (aiming for 10-12 more lbs down) i KNOW this but it was good to hear it from someone else.

f the scale!
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    LOL. I can't believe I was on the wrong thread. That's what I get for ignoring the forums for a few days. WTG everyone!!

I'm finally back on track with eating and exercising. I can't get to the gym much this week (hubby is on nights) but I am compensating with walking, swimming at home, and doing yoga when my toddler goes to bed. Speaking of which, time to go get my downward dog on!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    We are awesome! I can't believe how much we've lost already! I really need to kill it this week. I'm sick of this plateau!

In other news, I'm really disappointed in pinupgirlclothing.com. The dress I ordered...they sent me an email yesterday saying they were out of stock. Boo! Why wouldn't they control that during the order process. That's bad business. *pout*
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    We are awesome! I can't believe how much we've lost already! I really need to kill it this week. I'm sick of this plateau!

In other news, I'm really disappointed in pinupgirlclothing.com. The dress I ordered...they sent me an email yesterday saying they were out of stock. Boo! Why wouldn't they control that during the order process. That's bad business. *pout*

Ugh! Crappy.

I'm hoping mine comes back in stock before my birthday!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Oh, and I updated the chart. So if you checked in late, you should see yourself up there now. :flowerforyou:
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options

Oh, no! I went to order it *ahem* (sorry), but saw it was OOS. I was happy that you were going to get yours, though! Bummer! They do have the black in a large. I just have enough black atm, but idk.
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone :flowerforyou:

One more pound to go till I reach 30 lost :bigsmile:

Super exciting...I was almost there in May by 5 pounds, but have gained it instead...but I can't wait till I get there..KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! :-)
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Congrats ladies! Another fabulous week...let's go harder this week!
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach! you're fab!

well done everyone!!! even if we didn't get the results we wanted/ dserved, we're still showing our grit and determination to stick with it!! Thats worth A LOT!!!

an update on my numbers!

I've already peed away most of the weight I was carrying and have gone back down to 180.8 (as of yesterday morning!!)

I've just got in a huuuge grocery haul from Tesco, so I'm good for at least 10 days of meals. I'm gonna start having a 'cook day' once or twice a week and make sure theres ALWAYS something tasty and paleo in my fridge/ freezer to grab when I'm tired or can't be bothered cooking!

I've NEVER adopted this approach before, so I'm quite shocked that I'm willing to be THIS committed!!! Its a huge step forward for me in life!!!

I'l keep you all posted!! (I'm sure youre on the edge of your seat!! lol!:laugh: )

luv ya'll

xx
  • sthrngl2007
    sthrngl2007 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    sorry im late posting but this week i weighed in at 163.4 : ) Lets hope we can keep this going !
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!

I had a NSV last night. We're leaving on vacation tomorrow and I needed something to wear after work, so I grabbed a pair of Ann Taylor shorts that wouldn't even button last summer and wore those ! =D The extra work was definitely worth it.

I'll be MIA next week. Leaving on a 7 night cruise to Bermuda. I will not be counting calories or stressing about what I eat. I'm going to enjoy this time w/ my parents, DH and DD. I'm sure we'll do so much walking and swimming that it will even out (hopefully) if not - back to Jillian when I get back!

Have a great 4th of July those of you here in the States!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!

I had a NSV last night. We're leaving on vacation tomorrow and I needed something to wear after work, so I grabbed a pair of Ann Taylor shorts that wouldn't even button last summer and wore those ! =D The extra work was definitely worth it.

I'll be MIA next week. Leaving on a 7 night cruise to Bermuda. I will not be counting calories or stressing about what I eat. I'm going to enjoy this time w/ my parents, DH and DD. I'm sure we'll do so much walking and swimming that it will even out (hopefully) if not - back to Jillian when I get back!

Have a great 4th of July those of you here in the States!

Congrats on your NSV! I've got "skinny pants" on today too! It is a great feeling! Have a great vacation!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I have to say, this is probably the MOST progress I've made in the many rounds of this I've done. SO excited. Lost 3lbs over the month of June. I feel like the changes in my body show a LOT more than the scale though. We're halfway through this challenge and I've got 7lbs down....wouldn't mind losing another 7! :wink:
  • poeticpurl
    poeticpurl Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I know I have in total only lost a couple pounds but I too feel like they show. Or I at least feel them. Its a great feeling and keeps me moving slowly down.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Holy crap...this week has gone by so quickly! I am not sure how I missed this post so, better late than never...

Another great week, ladies!!! Hope this week has been good for all of you! I'm working on undoing some damage from earlier in the week (too much imbibing, too much food) and HOPING that this coming holiday weekend will be kind. Going camping with the BF and his idea of good food for camping is very different from mine, but he's doing the food shopping. Gonna need to drink lots of water!!

Hope you all have a happy and SAFE holiday weekend!!!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Congrats Ladies! I need to better this week...Thank God for personal training!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Can't wait for weigh-in next week! Expecting a big loss after staying the same last monday. As long as I can behave during all the parties over this holiday weekend. *fingers crossed*
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I can either post my weight Saturday morning or Tuesday morning. I will not be near a scale this weekend. Rach, which would you prefer?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I can either post my weight Saturday morning or Tuesday morning. I will not be near a scale this weekend. Rach, which would you prefer?

Either one is fine. I probably won't post the new chart until Tuesday afternoon because I know most of the group will be away for the 4th. But if you want to send your weight this weekend before Monday so that you have a whole week to work off the festivity gains, that's fine with me. :laugh: