Pin-up Girls - WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Hiya ladies! I've got to post my weigh in early as I am leaving for vacation in Naples, Italy. I weighed in at 192.6 (which is a nearly 5 pound loss!!!). I was stoked. Have a great weekend.
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hiya ladies! I've got to post my weigh in early as I am leaving for vacation in Naples, Italy. I weighed in at 192.6 (which is a nearly 5 pound loss!!!). I was stoked. Have a great weekend.

wow what a fantastic loss!!! congrats!!
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard anything from the ortho, despite it now being over a week after the referral was sent over.

I'm blatantly disregarding doctor's orders and taking my son for walks to the pharmacy every other day. I *have* to do something. I'm going batty not being able to really do anything.

My weight is still mocking me.

Also, my HRM broke. This is the one I got to replace the one that the faceplate kept falling off the watch part. I now have a Polar on order. Hopefully it will hold together better.

Um, really that's all I've got at this point. o.o;;;
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    156.7 yay a loss!!:happy: good luck girls
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    Hey Ladies! Hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend :)

I graduate this November and have been cruising the net for a simple, classic grad dress. So far this is my favourite

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/micheline-dress-lace-black.html

I know quite a few of you ladies purchase from this site, and I never have. So my question to you is what is the quality like? Do any of you own this dress? Or one of the similar ones? Is it super "spandexy" and cling to everything?( I really don't want to look like I stuffed myself into it) Is the site "true to size"? Any info would be great ladies! I would appreciate it!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Lustris, that dress is GORGEOUS! I have no idea about how it would fit, just had to admire it :)
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    Down to 207 this week. Only a one pound loss. I was hoping to get to 206 this week, but it seems that Canada Day held me back. :(
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    up two pounds this week, damn wine killed my work :( going away today aswell so prob not going to be my best week either....
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    200.4 this week. Lost the TOM weight but not any more than that :frown: Ah well. One day I'll break this plateau!
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    morning ladies!

i'm happy to report that i'm back to 179.8 this week!!! woohoo!! all that water weight gone! and its tom so perhaps even more water to get rid of!

am feeling much better for it!!

hop you all have had a good week but if not, don't beat yrself up! that does nothing!! remember only YOU can change YOU!!!!

luvs to you all xxooxx
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    gonna leave my weight the same this week...
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 141 this week =) good luck everyone.
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    weighing in at 252.2 this week. Up a lb from last week and am thankful it's not more than that, with all the bbqs I attended.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Sigh. 202.4 again. I suppose at the rate I'm going, maintaining is the best I can hope for. x.x;;
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 187.8 today. It's great to be back on track with my weight loss after our 2-week road trip. Thanks for getting me on the chart again!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 193.2
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Weighted in as 259.9!! Even if its just a .2 lost Im taking it! I finally got out of the 260's!!! -This is a happy day since I have not been out of the 260's in ages.-
  • pinup_mama
    pinup_mama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Happy Independence Day to my American Pin Ups!! I'm weighing in at 173 today. Trying to recover from my vacation still, but at least the numbers are going in the right direction!