Diamond Dolls QOTD 06/28

Options
2»

Replies

• Fergieberg
    Fergieberg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I haven't really had one of those moments yet, I'm still trying to get that motivation bug! One little moment was the 1st time I tried a 5 mile DVD workout and my husband did it with me. I thought my hubby was in better shape than I was, but he was dying. It felt awesome for the 1st time in a long time to be in better shape than someone!
  • Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options
    Ok Dolls!!! Here is your Question of the Day for 06/28:

Name a moment in your weight loss journey that you have felt powerful, strong, or kick a**. Was it during a workout? A compliment from someone? Were you able to complete a task you couldn't before?

Everyday after I finish my insanity workout, when I'm exhausted and can't breathe I smile because I know I just kicked some serious butt even if I couldnt keep up with the people on the dvd on every exercise!!
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    For the first time I was actually able to run a treadmill. Didn't think I would ever be able to do that.
  • Karmiene
    Karmiene Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I haven't really had a big moment yet either. I know what you’re talking about and this isn’t it, but what sprang to mind is every time I’m kind to myself (without becoming complacent with mediocrity) I feel powerful. In fact, I’m so aware of when I’m doing it that I sometimes stop and think, “Whoa! This never would have happen a few months ago.” Even when the scale goes up I don’t berate myself or throw in the towel. I really feel like I’m headed in the right direction. So, my big moment is actually a thousand peaceful miniature ones added up.