Jillian Michaels Challenge Week 1 - CLOSED GROUP

Options

Replies

• rhapsody527
    Options
    Weight is 210...didn't do measurements yet.
  • Kera885
    Kera885 Posts: 59
    Options
    Blue team logo idea... let me know what you think!

BootyBusters2-3.jpg

ok, I am not on the blue team, but I must admit I love this logo.

I completely agree I saw it yesterday and thought the same thing!
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 171, down 1 pound

Chest: 40
    Waist: 35
    Hips: 42
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    rosemiller, you did awesome this week! Way to go!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Level one completed! Tomorrow starting level 2! Woo-hoo!
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    Level one completed! Tomorrow starting level 2! Woo-hoo!

Wow! Good for you!

I'm planning to stick with level one until I can get through all the push-ups guy style. I'm still doing the girly version, so it may take me awhile yet.

That's awesome that you're ready to move into level 2!!!

Go Victorious Secret!!!
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm on the blue team, but here's an idea for the purple team logo... I seen one of you post that you didn't know how to do a logo. If you like this I'll send you the code.

PurpleReign-1.jpg
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Blue team logo idea... let me know what you think!

BootyBusters2-3.jpg

ok, I am not on the blue team, but I must admit I love this logo.

I completely agree I saw it yesterday and thought the same thing!

If my butt looked like that I woul not lose an ounce!
  • superhippiechik
    Options
    I can n:sad: ot make my logo work!!!!
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm on the blue team, but here's an idea for the purple team logo... I seen one of you post that you didn't know how to do a logo. If you like this I'll send you the code.

PurpleReign-1.jpg

Vanessa! Thank you so much for this :) I love it!!! Sooo very sweet of you <3
  • VanessaFaith
    Options

Change the IMG at the beginning and end of your logo code to lower case img. Should do the trick!
  • VanessaFaith
    Options

PurpleReign-1.jpg

Vanessa! Thank you so much for this :) I love it!!! Sooo very sweet of you <3

No problem Brandi! Here's the code... just change the capital IMG at the beginning and end of the code to lower case img and you can add it to you signature.

PurpleReign-1.jpg
  • ofthevalley
    Options

PurpleReign-1.jpg

I love <3 Thank you!!!
  • BJC78
    Options
    Tomorrow will be day 2 of Ripped in 30 since I graduated 30DS last Friday :) so far I love it! I will be taking before pictures this time because I really wish I had pictures to compare from start to finish of 30DS !
    I was wondering if anyone is following along with jillians diet plan that goes along with her dvds? Im not - I figure that I am already making good food choices and have increased my protein soooo much that im probably just fine :) but just wondering your thoughts on this??

Excited for everyone! Rock it ladies <3
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    Tomorrow will be day 2 of Ripped in 30 since I graduated 30DS last Friday :) so far I love it! I will be taking before pictures this time because I really wish I had pictures to compare from start to finish of 30DS !
    I was wondering if anyone is following along with jillians diet plan that goes along with her dvds? Im not - I figure that I am already making good food choices and have increased my protein soooo much that im probably just fine :) but just wondering your thoughts on this??

Excited for everyone! Rock it ladies <3

I am five days or so into RI30. I am kind of wondering about hitting a plateau since it's the same regiment and such. It seems my progress has slowed through the last week of 30ds and RI30. I am adding ten minutes of elliptical to the end of the RI30 workout to change it up a bit. Are you doing anything different?
  • BJC78
    Options
    I try to swim about 40 minutes a day since its been so hot here. I've only lost a couple pounds on 30ds but the shape of my body has definitely changed...while I would love to see the scale moving ...I am more interested in in seeing my body looks change. I've only got about 8 more pounds to lose to bre at my goal weight and they are just super slowwwww to come off :/
  • superhippiechik
    Options

Change the IMG at the beginning and end of your logo code to lower case img. Should do the trick!

You Are Awesome!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'll have to get my measurements up here. I've been without the computer for awhile. Grrr!!! How do I figure out where to find the posting. will they always have the same start name?
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    and my weigh in was 191.7lbs
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 10 2morow! I am 3 days behind, but am plannin to try to make it up by doing two workouts a day for the next two days. I am proud of being well on my way to being shredded!