my weakness and my love!!!! :drinker:
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    where do they sell PB2?
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    Peanut butter and honey!!! Right on the spoon! The key is don't lie about it. If you're eating 4 tbsp instead of 1, track it in your diary.
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    I loooove peanut butter! I found a Stop & Shop brand 0% sodium one but it just doesn't taste the same :(
  • RachelLovitt
    RachelLovitt Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I also love peanut butter.

I make my own peanut butter protein bars for dessert treats. It's a sweet treat that isn't chock full of sugar and junk (if you use natural peanut butter).

Mix equal parts of peanut butter, honey, and protein powder. Press into a glass pyrex baking pan. Freeze. Cut into small squares. Store in freezer in ziplock bags. Consider this a special treat on days when you need to satisfy a sweet tooth and need a protein boost to rebuild those worked out muscles!
  • shannontrevino
    shannontrevino Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Peanut Butter <sigh> and Nutella <double sigh> I have to stay away from both....I always overindulge! Love Love Love it!!
  • jennyrowell
    jennyrowell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I use the Peter Pan Whipped lower sugar PB.. 2 tbs every night with a granny smith apple!!!!! I WILL never give up PB ...Ill always find a way to work it in my program!! You can have ANYTHING in moderation!!!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Better'n Peanut Butter brand? This one is 100 calories for 2 TBL. I can't seem to find it in my area (no Trader Joe's here).

I do use PB2 - I do like it in some things - not so much in others.
  • sar586
    sar586 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Better'n Peanut Butter brand? This one is 100 calories for 2 TBL. I can't seem to find it in my area (no Trader Joe's here).

Yes. I love Better'n Peanut Butter. I eat the low sodium kind and it is delicious and low-calorie! I've found it at other whole foods type stores and some grocery stores. Visit their website and see if they stock it anywhere near you.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm, peanut butter. :heart:

Shoot, now I'm hungry for a PB&P (peanut butter and pickle) sandwich! :mad:
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

Yes. I love Better'n Peanut Butter. I eat the low sodium kind and it is delicious and low-calorie! I've found it at other whole foods type stores and some grocery stores. Visit their website and see if they stock it anywhere near you.

Thank you! There is a store nearby that carries it - not my usual but I will go there. Now I feel like a dunce!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im going to have to look into those lower cal PBs. I adore PB.... especially on an apple. Yum! I stopped buying it because the hubs can destroy an entire jar in a day. Hes been known to slather it on a cheese burger too. I love PB but not that much! ick! Maybe he would leave a lower cal one alone. haha
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    ooooh peanut butter [natural of course] and nutella
    my weakness and my love!!!! :drinker:

mmmmm Nutella and PB sandwich!!! I eat a spoonful of PB before bed every night...I have a tendency to not be hungry until late in the day, and then I am ravenous, so it helps with any remaining hunger pains. Plus I have heard that if you are going to eat before bed, you should have protein :smile: