40 Somethings ~ Where Are You??

Options

Replies

• Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I noticed the same thing. I have been on here for a month now and I am really enjoying the site.

I am 46, 5-6 3/4" (sometimes I lie and say 5'-7") and I need to lose about 130 pounds. I expect it to take me two or three years. When I was 33, I lost 92 pounds in 5 months, and then put it all back over the next 3-4 years. Last year I lost 38 pounds and then gain 30 of it back by the end of the year. I am finally committed to a whole new "lifestyle" and I am confident it will stick this time. My husband and family are joining me this time as we totally change up our diet.

I would love to be here to encourage and support others as I continue on my long journey ahead.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    We're here! I'm almost at goal weight now, but I may go for another 5 pounds.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Forty ish and 5'5"! There's tons of us on here!
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Me, too. 44, need to lose about 150 pounds, 5'8". Add me! :happy:
  • mamadragon
    mamadragon Posts: 110
    Options
    5'6" 40 something with grown kids here........ well, semi grown, they are in college..... LOL
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    45 year old male here.
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am here.. too.. still in the 40 something for a few months.. and then yuck hit that dreaded 50.... add me
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I'm here, I'm here, and I turn 42 on Tuesday!!
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Something here also lol-feel free to add me too! ;)
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    42 and 5'5"
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Ok just to be original... I am 31 with 10 years experience... Have lost somewhere near 20 lbs since the beginning of the year... looking to finish off the last 15 or so. Add Me.Divorced Working mom of 2 left at home and a 20 yr old son in the Army! Yes I am proud!!
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, but I feel like 30...the male persuasion is lacking on this thread...WTF!!!
  • sunnymoon8
    sunnymoon8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Here I am! I am 41 years old. I have lost 25 pounds and would love to lose about 40 more. Sending you request.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and 6'3" for what it's worth... Somewhat less of me here than when I started, but I'm not going to run away or anything.
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 45. 20 pounds gone and many more to go!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:
    I would love to join please.I'm 48. 5" 1 and almost a half :happy: .I have older and younger kids.I'm on day 6.Week one of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    46 (I swear the calendar is wrong, because it really feels like it should be mid-30's) with a little one (7), 4 big one's (grown step kids) and 3 grandkids (I was a grandmom before I was a mom).

12 lbs down and on week 10 of c210k.
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    savvynurse said:
    Ok just to be original... I am 31 with 10 years experience...

lol , you always crack me up

40 yr old male here going on 30
  • Viewparadise
    Options
    Checkin' in!!:smile: gonna be 41 in a little over 2 months! 5'8" with about 20 more lbs to lose.
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Im not 40 yet but I am getting close! You can add me if youvare willing to vend your limit a little bit!