Ellelit - Day 21

Options
So, yesterday went well. for the first time ina few weeks i was really struggling with the binge monster last night. fortunately for me i won and did not give in. yippeee! so here is how it went:

breakfast:
1 cup skim milk
1.5 cups cheerios
1 banana

snack:
1 yogurt
4 fibre cookies
1 banana

lunch:
1 cup mashed potatoes made with skim milk and becel
3 sausages
1/2 cup steamed broccoli

snack:
2 kraft caramels
1 granola bar
mini carrots
sliced cukes

supper:
1 baked chicken breast
1.5 cups of tortellini with cheese filling and 1/2 cup of tomato sauce

snack:
1 cup milk
2 fibre cookies

so a good day for me. i was have the binging feeling all day. i had a couple of 50 calorie caramels to satisfy my and it did help... but when i went to get some milk and bananas after work, i was so tempted to stuff my face with fast food. not sure why, but i think it's because i had a stressful day at work. so instead i bought one of those deli roasted chicken breasts that are cooked and warm, and ate that while i waited for the bus. it gave me some protien, some yummy, healthy calories and prevented me from going on a 3000 calorie binge. plus it was within my cals, so all good.

for today i'm going to just keep on keepin' on, and hopefully i wont have to deal with the monster for another 3 weeks. here's to today!

p.s. i'm down 5 pounds :)

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    So, yesterday went well. for the first time ina few weeks i was really struggling with the binge monster last night. fortunately for me i won and did not give in. yippeee! so here is how it went:

breakfast:
    1 cup skim milk
    1.5 cups cheerios
    1 banana

snack:
    1 yogurt
    4 fibre cookies
    1 banana

lunch:
    1 cup mashed potatoes made with skim milk and becel
    3 sausages
    1/2 cup steamed broccoli

snack:
    2 kraft caramels
    1 granola bar
    mini carrots
    sliced cukes

supper:
    1 baked chicken breast
    1.5 cups of tortellini with cheese filling and 1/2 cup of tomato sauce

snack:
    1 cup milk
    2 fibre cookies

so a good day for me. i was have the binging feeling all day. i had a couple of 50 calorie caramels to satisfy my and it did help... but when i went to get some milk and bananas after work, i was so tempted to stuff my face with fast food. not sure why, but i think it's because i had a stressful day at work. so instead i bought one of those deli roasted chicken breasts that are cooked and warm, and ate that while i waited for the bus. it gave me some protien, some yummy, healthy calories and prevented me from going on a 3000 calorie binge. plus it was within my cals, so all good.

for today i'm going to just keep on keepin' on, and hopefully i wont have to deal with the monster for another 3 weeks. here's to today!

p.s. i'm down 5 pounds :)
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    There you are-- glad to hear all is going well!!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

You're awesome, ma'am!!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Down 5 pounds...see it is working!

I am so proud of you!!!!:flowerforyou: