Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ellelit - Day 21

ellelit
ellelit Posts: 806 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
So, yesterday went well. for the first time ina few weeks i was really struggling with the binge monster last night. fortunately for me i won and did not give in. yippeee! so here is how it went:

breakfast:
1 cup skim milk
1.5 cups cheerios
1 banana

snack:
1 yogurt
4 fibre cookies
1 banana

lunch:
1 cup mashed potatoes made with skim milk and becel
3 sausages
1/2 cup steamed broccoli

snack:
2 kraft caramels
1 granola bar
mini carrots
sliced cukes

supper:
1 baked chicken breast
1.5 cups of tortellini with cheese filling and 1/2 cup of tomato sauce

snack:
1 cup milk
2 fibre cookies

so a good day for me. i was have the binging feeling all day. i had a couple of 50 calorie caramels to satisfy my and it did help... but when i went to get some milk and bananas after work, i was so tempted to stuff my face with fast food. not sure why, but i think it's because i had a stressful day at work. so instead i bought one of those deli roasted chicken breasts that are cooked and warm, and ate that while i waited for the bus. it gave me some protien, some yummy, healthy calories and prevented me from going on a 3000 calorie binge. plus it was within my cals, so all good.

for today i'm going to just keep on keepin' on, and hopefully i wont have to deal with the monster for another 3 weeks. here's to today!

p.s. i'm down 5 pounds :)

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    So, yesterday went well. for the first time ina few weeks i was really struggling with the binge monster last night. fortunately for me i won and did not give in. yippeee! so here is how it went:

breakfast:
    1 cup skim milk
    1.5 cups cheerios
    1 banana

snack:
    1 yogurt
    4 fibre cookies
    1 banana

lunch:
    1 cup mashed potatoes made with skim milk and becel
    3 sausages
    1/2 cup steamed broccoli

snack:
    2 kraft caramels
    1 granola bar
    mini carrots
    sliced cukes

supper:
    1 baked chicken breast
    1.5 cups of tortellini with cheese filling and 1/2 cup of tomato sauce

snack:
    1 cup milk
    2 fibre cookies

so a good day for me. i was have the binging feeling all day. i had a couple of 50 calorie caramels to satisfy my and it did help... but when i went to get some milk and bananas after work, i was so tempted to stuff my face with fast food. not sure why, but i think it's because i had a stressful day at work. so instead i bought one of those deli roasted chicken breasts that are cooked and warm, and ate that while i waited for the bus. it gave me some protien, some yummy, healthy calories and prevented me from going on a 3000 calorie binge. plus it was within my cals, so all good.

for today i'm going to just keep on keepin' on, and hopefully i wont have to deal with the monster for another 3 weeks. here's to today!

p.s. i'm down 5 pounds :)
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    There you are-- glad to hear all is going well!!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

You're awesome, ma'am!!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Down 5 pounds...see it is working!

I am so proud of you!!!!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.