What time of day do you work out?

Options
13»

Replies

• Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I usually work out around 5, but occasionally as late as 9 or 10 if that's just how my day went, and I've lost almost ten pounds in the last 5 or so weeks doing that - right on target for my goal weight loss. (I don't have any trouble falling asleep after working out.)

I think that as long as you're operating at a caloric deficit, it doesn't matter at all when you work out for fat loss. What does matter is finding a routine that you can stick to, and sticking to it.
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    During the week the only time I have is after my daughter is in bed. I usually start between 8:30 and 9pm.

ON the weekends I do it during her nap - so about 1pm.

Your before and after pics are great!
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I actually split my workouts... I get up early in the morning and get at least a half hour and then do the remainder in the afternoon... This seems to work best for me however I am a teacher, so my summers are a little different! Lol then I can just do it all at once!! I truly believe it's whatever works best for you, your schedule, and your body!! Good luck and best wishes! :)
  • avenathus
    avenathus Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    During the week I almost always work out in the evening after dinner. Sometimes I think it has an effect on my sleep (I've been having a hard time sleeping lately) but there's really no way around it for me, it's the only convenient time! On weekends I will often work out in the morning or early afternoon instead.