Please can someone tell me what 1/5 of a Pizza looks like?

kriots
kriots Posts: 375 Member
i'm confused,thanks

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    lol, probably the equivalent of a large slice? is this the serving size on a frozen pizza?
  • MB1967
    MB1967 Posts: 94 Member
    Small....Very small.....
  • leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    It will look like a little bite, compared to a nice WHOLE pizza !!

Probably a little less than a 1/4 slice ??? xx
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Bump. I wondered about that too.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Take the pizza, break it up into 5 equal parts. One of those is 1/5 of the pizza. It depends on how big of a pizza you have as to the actual size. It's going to be a little smaller than 1/4 (breaking the pizza up into 4 equal parts).

Here's an image that shows an example: http://www.clipartstation.com/clipart_indexer4/index/retrieve?id=21162&size=100x100&download=0
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Small....Very small.....

It's so small I can't even see it. Hey! Where'd it go?
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    it looks sad sad sad... :frown:
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    It's a little less than 1/4 of the pizza...So if you cut the pizza into 8 slices (which is normal) then that's almost 2 slices.
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    it would be two slices of a pizza cut into ten slices... papa johns teaches me such useful things.
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    lol. i agree with the accountant boi :) usually a 1/4 of a pizza consists of 2 slices so you are looking at something a little smaller than that.
  • kriots
    thanks, its frozen shaped as a square....lol do i need to break out the ruler and measure equal squares? omg im nuts, maybe i should go running while my husband gobbles up the pizza
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    If someone's slicing their pizza into fifths, that someone is doing it wrong IMO.

I've never in my life seen that size slice. Its unecessarily difficult! 1/4s or 1/8s are much more common.

Believe it or not, some frozen pizza brands have 1/5 of a pizza as a serving size. (I've seen this on Digiornio pizza)
  • JUST A BIT!!!--:drinker:
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    This is soo funny. My husband made the Giant Foods Pizza last night and out of sheer curiousity i always read the labels now and noticed the serving size was 1/5 of a Pizza......I went to bed last night drawing images in my head of how you could do this....an I'm an accountant :-)
  • kriots
    that the brand we got, thin crust 4 meat:love:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    If its a square just cut it top to bottom into 5 rectangles..yeah it wont be a triangle but it'll be even..5 long slices :)
  • 73vanessa
    73vanessa Posts: 50 Member
    it would be two slices of a pizza cut into ten slices... papa johns teaches me such useful things.

That is what I was gonna post. Just slice it into 10 and eat two of those ten.
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    lol gotta say if it was me I would just eat something else!!! that sounds like too much work trying to figure that one out!! :laugh: (Laughing histarically at these comments!)