Please can someone tell me what 1/5 of a Pizza looks like?

Options

Replies

• Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I would just multiply the nutritional information by 5, divide by 4 and eat a quarter of it. Or, if it is in the database here I would still eat a quarter of it, but add it as .25 of the entire package.

That's what I do!
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    This is too crazy for frozen pizza. Damn it, I 'm going to eat fish tonight! LOL Thanks people for helping me out, or talking me out of it! :drinker:
  • heyjude1358
    Options
    If its a square just cut it top to bottom into 5 rectangles..yeah it wont be a triangle but it'll be even..5 long slices :)

Sometimes the simplicity of things blows my mind. :laugh: Way to go, vondarche. :bigsmile:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I would just multiply the nutritional information by 5, divide by 4 and eat a quarter of it. Or, if it is in the database here I would still eat a quarter of it, but add it as .25 of the entire package.

This, or the cut it into 10 pieces and eat 2 idea...
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Just tell the pizza maker to cut the pizza into 5ths (5 pieces). But you need to know the size to get more accurate calorie count. Also you can always draw a circle and cut it into 5 equal pieces. Remember a fraction of Anything is the Whole Thing cut into equal pieces of whatever the bottom number is.

1/5th of a pizza is actually pretty big! Most Medium and Small pizzas are cut into 1/6 (6 Slices) a Large is usually cut into 1/8 (8 slices).
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    A lot of frozen pizzas are set up that way (1/5) is a serving. I've even seen 1/6 as a serving....Rarely do I eat pizza anymore, and when I do it better be worth it and I'll probably eat a little more than 1/5 depending on the size hehhee...
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    If its a square just cut it top to bottom into 5 rectangles..yeah it wont be a triangle but it'll be even..5 long slices :)

Sometimes the simplicity of things blows my mind. :laugh: Way to go, vondarche. :bigsmile:

Thank you!!!!!!
    this is the only pic I could find..3rd one down on the page..so easy
    http://thinairpress.blogsome.com/laminating-a-chairback/
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    that the brand we got, thin crust 4 meat:love:
    Same here - haha - yet the four cheese serving size is 1/4! Go figure!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i HATE when they measure it by a 1/5....like why not do it an easy way like 1/8.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    (> that's as close as I can come.
  • dreamingofsandiego23
    dreamingofsandiego23 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old post... But I just discovered this myself. What idiot made this 5th of a pizza craziness!! AAAAAA!!!! Too late.. I already ate an 8th..ao now I'm REALLY confused!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    360/5 = 72 degrees.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    kriots wrote: »
    i'm confused,thanks

sadness...
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,635 Member
    Options
    Sweet thread resurrection. :)
    thanks, its frozen shaped as a square....lol do i need to break out the ruler and measure equal squares? omg im nuts, maybe i should go running while my husband gobbles up the pizza

No, break out the scale and weigh the portion in grams. Log it. Done. :)

Why did it take 2 pages to find the simplest answer?!?!?!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    To add to the necro, how do you get 1/7th of a lasagna?
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    thanks, its frozen shaped as a square....lol do i need to break out the ruler and measure equal squares? omg im nuts, maybe i should go running while my husband gobbles up the pizza

Does it have an associated g weight for a serving? Ie 1/5 (130g) or similar
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    To add to the necro, how do you get 1/7th of a lasagna?

This reminds me of a lasagna that had 4.5 servings.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options

This, Math is easy.