Whats in your shake??

Options
2»

Replies

• PinkZeppelin
    Options
    I accidentally bought ON's (Optimum Nutrition) Whey Protein in Chocolate, next time I'm definitely getting Vanilla. Their Chocolate Protein is good, but Chocolate doesn't mix well with everything. So currently I use ingredients that go well with Chocolate.

1 scoop of Whey Protein
    1 Fresh Banana
    1 cup of Silk OR 1 cup of Non-fat Plain Yogurt, or half of each
    4-8 ice cubes depending on whether I use Silk or Yogurt

And on occasion I add
    1/2 cup of Frozen Strawberries OR 1 tablespoon of Peanut Butter

I have mixed berries and other frozen fruits for when I go through all my Chocolate Whey and am able to use Vanilla instead.
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    3 scoops chocolate whey protein
    1/2 cup of oatmeal
    1 1/2 cups non fat milk
    1 tablespoon reduced fat peanut butter
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I just bought Jillian Michaels Vanilla Cream -- can you say gross? I can. Gross.
    I normally buy AMP Whey in Chocolate from GNC. I'm going to go back to that brand after I choke down this JM stuff,

I normally throw PB and a half a frozen banana with 1/2 c skim milk. It's pretty good!

Have you tried her Chocolate? I am curious because I love her triple chocolate whey and was going to try her vanilla... now I am scared to spend the money if it will taste nasty :-/
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Rice milk, banana, spinach, ginseng and turmeric. Delicious.
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I use the GNC Lean in vanilla bean & add frozen peaches (no sugar added) & fresh strawberries. It's delicious! - and this is coming from a girl who totally hates protein shakes.