so i have a crush on someone

12346»

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    I really have no advice for you on this one. With me, I have always been very honest. "I like you". It hasn't failed so far... but then again I feel like I just got lucky. I am also really good at reading people, I usually can tell when they like me too. People play so many games and so many things turn some on and others off. It is all so complicated. I wish it wasn't, it shouldn't have to be. Good luck, but remember that sometimes crushes are better left as crushes :) I mean, I have a crush on Angelina Jolie, like most people... but I would prefer it to stay just as a crush (except in my head =P)

Haha Kenzie...I knew there was a reason we're MFP buddies =p. Your boyfriend is a very lucky guy too...I mean, Angelina Jolie? C'mon!!

=D

Seriously though...girls, particularly attractive ones like you guys...have it much easier. There's a 95% chance that if they don't have HUGE warts on their personality (and often even then, depending on how attractive...my ex is a perfect example), they can toss a stone in any direction and find a guy who is willing to 'like them' lol.

Us guys have a much more difficult time of it =p.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member

To quote Jim Jefferies, "To be a stud you have to be witty, charming, well-dressed, have nice shoes, and a fake job. To be a slut, you just have to be there."
    -wtk
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member

To quote Jim Jefferies, "To be a stud you have to be witty, charming, well-dressed, have nice shoes, and a fake job. To be a slut, you just have to be there."
    -wtk

Quote for freaking truth lol.