Row the World Game - CLOSED boat (Capt jagrib0112)

Options

Replies

• KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    PS. I hope I don't offend anyone with my occasional swearing.....:huh: I'm a little bit of a potty mouth in real life...Try to keep it toned down for you classy ladies, but sometimes, it just gets the better of me! Love you Girls!!!

Oh behave!! LOL, no offense taken. I am a potty mouth too, but try to keep it clean. :-) Just be yourself. We will still love ya!

Uhh.....Pretty sure I typed the word *****es out....I think I got censored....LMAO!

HAHA!!! I did....Sorry....It's the small things that amuse me.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Okay, I talked to Lee - I was wrong. One boat today, one boat tomorrow. Top burner - triple miles. We moved up in the ranks a smidge, once Lee updated the map. The two in front of us are WTF & Seas the Day. I attacked WTF, mostly just because they're further ahead. Hoping we get a good addition to our total for the day!

I'll send you all a total in the morning when i know who we picked up.

Night Ladies!!!
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I vote for rest/water day on Wednesday. I am traveling 5 hours to my bf's moms house to spend time with the fam so i wont get any exercise in... unless you count getting out of the car at all the stops we make to stretch exercise lol. Then i might get 20 mins of stretching in lol (we stop like 4 times lol)
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Ha ha, Nikki! Once I find out what this week's games will be, we can vote on which day we want for our rest day.

So, yesterday, my decision to hit WTF was a good one. We got an addition 2667 calories *3 = 8007!!!! Our total yesterday was 14,256 calories - 285.12 miles! I had 7 people not report in to me yesterday......That's a lot......:sad:

Again, we did not get attacked. Which is a great thing because they would've stolen me with 2015 cals burned!!!

Today, we attack another boat. We'll see what position we're in after Lee updates us today. Maybe we'll move up enough to attack the boat in front of WTF....We shall see!!!!

Hope everyone's having a lovely Sunday. *smooches*
  • Steel6981
    Steel6981 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    520 for me today Jen. Sorry about yesterday. I hit a brick wall yesterday, but back at it today. Hope every one is doing well.

Sue
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Thanks for the update Sue. Totally understand. *hugs*

Soooo...I'm thinking I'm going to attack Final Destruction today. Can't hit WTF again, Destruction is the other one in front of us....Any objections??? Or other suggestions?
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Oh oh oh!!! Another thing!!! This week, Lee is giving us a bunch of freedom in our game days....Three triple days - OUR CHOICE - and 1 water/rest day - AGAIN OUR CHOICE! Soooo.....Can we please vote on which days you all would like to see triple days & rest/water day?

My votes:

Monday - Triple Day
    Wednesday - Triple Day
    Friday - Triple Day
    Saturday - Rest Day
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on working out everyday M-Sat with rest on Sunday. The triple days shouldn't be back to back. Monday, Wed, Sat? Or is Saturday a busy day for everyone? Thursday water day or Saturday?
  • weeziews
    Options
    Oh oh oh!!! Another thing!!! This week, Lee is giving us a bunch of freedom in our game days....Three triple days - OUR CHOICE - and 1 water/rest day - AGAIN OUR CHOICE! Soooo.....Can we please vote on which days you all would like to see triple days & rest/water day?

My votes:

Monday - Triple Day
    Wednesday - Triple Day
    Friday - Triple Day
    Saturday - Rest Day

I like this idea!!! It has my vote.
  • Steel6981
    Options
    I vote for monday, wednesday, saturday for triple days. But any will work for me.

Sue
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Only thing i have an opinion on is wednesday would be a great rest day, Im in a car for 5 hr and then family time with my honey's family so i wont get a wok out in that day.
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

My votes:

Monday - Triple Day
    Wednesday - Triple Day
    Friday - Triple Day
    Saturday - Rest Day

What if we took Monday off after having a double weekend? Just asking I'm good either way we do it although I think Wednesday I will be swimming all flippin day so I know I will have some killer calorie burns that day. Would hate to give them up for water. ;)
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Okay....I'm going to make a decision based on the votes that we have right now. It's getting late and I'm a sleepy girl. :-)

The votes came out as follows

TRIPLE REST
    M 3 1
    T
    W 3 1
    TH
    F 2
    S 1 2
    SU

So, based on this, I'm going to go with MWF as triples and Saturday as rest....(Sorry Nikki!)

I will send a PM to everyone to make sure they know what's up.

Is everyone okay with attacking the German-named boat tonight??
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    Okay....I'm going to make a decision based on the votes that we have right now. It's getting late and I'm a sleepy girl. :-)

The votes came out as follows

TRIPLE REST
    M 3 1
    T
    W 3 1
    TH
    F 2
    S 1 2
    SU

So, based on this, I'm going to go with MWF as triples and Saturday as rest....(Sorry Nikki!)

I will send a PM to everyone to make sure they know what's up.

Is everyone okay with attacking the German-named boat tonight??

all sounds good to me.. and attack away!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Good morning Chickadees!

We had a pretty good burn yesterday - 7074 calories before our kidnapped (and tripled) crew member. After adding Ultimate Destruction's crew member - we had 12,192 calories burned, for a total of 243.84 miles. Not too shabby!! And once again, no attacks on our pretty little boat. Good thing, too! Kinda had a fantastic burn of 1654 cals! Don't want to hand that one over!!!

Today is Triple miles day! What's everyone doing to bump up our numbers today???? I did Jillian 30DS & some crunches this morning. I'm planning on doing my nightly pool visit. And maybe (depending on how late I get home from work) holla at my old friend the treadmill, too. I'm shooting for 2000 calories again today! Woot woot!
  • Steel6981
    Options
    Good morning Chickadees!

We had a pretty good burn yesterday - 7074 calories before our kidnapped (and tripled) crew member. After adding Ultimate Destruction's crew member - we had 12,192 calories burned, for a total of 243.84 miles. Not too shabby!! And once again, no attacks on our pretty little boat. Good thing, too! Kinda had a fantastic burn of 1654 cals! Don't want to hand that one over!!!

Msybe we have a ghost ship! I can't believe with some of you high burners it hasn't happened yrt, but great for us.

552 for me, Jen.

Sue
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Gotcha Sue!

We had a pretty good day. 9285 calories burned. After tripling, that gives us 557.1 miles. That's a pretty big jump. Hopefully, it'll bring us up further to the front of the pack! :-) Keep it going, girls. I know we've been at this for a while, and motivation might be starting to wear thin. We can totally do this!!!!

On a side note....I haven't heard from Coby in a few days. Do any of you know her personally or anything? I'm just starting to wonder if she's okay. I know she was going on vacay, but while she was gone, she was still posting calorie burns. And then I thought she got back from vacay last week.....? I've sent her a couple messages, but they've gone unread. Just hoping everything's okay with her.
  • Steel6981
    Options
    368 for Tuesday.

Sue
  • weeziews
    Options
    260 for today
  • Steel6981
    Options