skinnytaste.com

Options
124»

Replies

• mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Her chicken parmesan is so easy and so good! I also loved the no bake cheesecake. Everything I've made from skinnytaste is awesome!
  • Gemp2307
    Gemp2307 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    great, will check it out, thanks!
  • 0EmmeNicole0
    0EmmeNicole0 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Yeah i'm pretty much addicted to skinnytaste.com
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Tonight we had 'Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce' they were delicious. The sauce was so good. Not to mention you get to sautee the chops in a little butter. I haven't done something like that in forever. It was kid tested too and it passed all 3 of them (1 found out there are onions in the sauce then he didn't like it anymore :ohwell: ).

Our family has also tried:

Italian Spinach Meatballs - Everyone liked these. I served them in sauce over whole wheat pasta with a side salad.
    Baked Oatmeal w/Blueberries & Bananas - These are good but I think I am going to try agave or sprinkle a little brown sugar instead of just honey. We've tried apple/craisin, craisin/banana, banana/blueberry.
    Kalyn's Stuffed Cabbage Casserole it was good but not my favorite (kid's, eh, not so much on that one..lol)
    Pasta Fagioli <
    amazing! I used navy beans.
    Our families absolute favorite(s) from that site are the Pork and Beef Barbacoa recipes and the cilantro/lime rice makes it even better.

Does anyone have recommendations on desserts from her site?

The Skinny No Bake Peanut Butter Pie. DELICIOUS

her pineapple bliss cupcakes and chocolate supermoist cupcakes wth chocolate glazes were both really good. i made her whole wheat blueberry muffins tonight with a few changes and they actually weren't that tasty. I'm not a whole wheat flour person though so maybe that's why...i subbed the sugar for agave and the melted butter for brummel and brown yogurt butter....i have loved everything else of hers though. going to try the chocolate chip cookies soon!

I actually did make one thing that I ended up not being crazy about - the penne vodka.. but it was really because I don't like chunky tomatoes in my sauce, so I should've just used tomato sauce instead of diced tomatoes.. so it isn't really a bad recipe, it was just personal taste in that case.

I made the Thai Chicken and Pineapple stir fry this week and it was amazing.. tonight I'm making the Bangin' Shrimp!