Hello From Mass!

mhildreth66
mhildreth66 Posts: 24 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone. Im so excited that I found this site and wanted to say hello. I had lap band surgery done on March 13 of this year and have been struggling trying to keep track of my daily eating habits and exercise. I havent found a site that was user friendly until now and im so excited to continue my journey of weight loss. Are you all finding that the suggested nutrition and fitness goals accurate? Im going to shoot for 2lbs a week and follow what they suggest to a T and just courious if anyone else has done this with success?

Replies

• mhildreth66
    mhildreth66 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi Everyone. Im so excited that I found this site and wanted to say hello. I had lap band surgery done on March 13 of this year and have been struggling trying to keep track of my daily eating habits and exercise. I havent found a site that was user friendly until now and im so excited to continue my journey of weight loss. Are you all finding that the suggested nutrition and fitness goals accurate? Im going to shoot for 2lbs a week and follow what they suggest to a T and just courious if anyone else has done this with success?
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    hello from mass to you too!!!:drinker:

gorgeous here South of Boston...hope it is where you are too!

and welcome....Its a wonderful site to help w/ your weight loss and healthy new life style...really easy, great folks...wish you lots of luck!

hugs!
    ali :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.