Goal #3 20 year reunion ACCOMPLISHED!

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    ah I think you were adorable in highschool as well.....:flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    I'm so glad to hear that you had a great time at your reunion. That's gotta make you feel proud - and you should! smiling5.gif You've accomplished so much. keepitup.gif
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Jenn, you look wonderful! Congrats on your success! You are an inspiration. Before and afters are my #1 motivators! :smile:

Amy
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    ah I think you were adorable in highschool as well.....:flowerforyou:

hahahaha! Thanks!
    If I only knew then what I know now!
  • drgall
    drgall Posts: 30
    HOLY COW GIRL! What a transformation! I was overweight in high school and was ignored, teased, etc. :cry: But when we had our 30 yr reunion (yes, I'm older than dirt!) I got down to a size 8 and blew them away! The girls were flabergasted and the guys said, "How come I don't remember you?" Ha! Mission accomplished! :laugh: Congratulations on reaching your goal!

Denise
  • jenbar
    HOLY COW GIRL! What a transformation! I was overweight in high school and was ignored, teased, etc. :cry: But when we had our 30 yr reunion (yes, I'm older than dirt!) I got down to a size 8 and blew them away! The girls were flabergasted and the guys said, "How come I don't remember you?" Ha! Mission accomplished! :laugh: Congratulations on reaching your goal!

Denise
    Yeah, I wasn't that big (12/14, 148lbs.) in high school. I was on the swim, and volleyball team and was a cheerleader (and then I was told to lose weight b/c my skirt wasn't fitting me right) I was always the "bigger" girl. Started in 3rd grade.
    But from college on, I got bigger, then lost some, then got married, gained some, had kids, gained some more, lost some, gained some (vicious cycle) and then found about this reunion and knew I had to do something about it. And did, and it felt great to hear all the comments as soon as I walked in the door!
    Goal #4 is to get down some more, then tone and be comfortable to maintain when I think I will be most comfortable.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    You look amazing! And I love the outfit! Congrats on reaching your goal.
    :flowerforyou:
    Btw... you do have a good looking group of girlfriends there!
  • jenbar
    you do have a good looking group of girlfriends there!

Yeah, those are my girls! Been together through thick and thin!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Dang girl, you look GREAT! I can't believe how much weight you have lost!! Amazing!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Wow can U say "Trophy Wife."

:love: :love:

Congrats Jen.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Wow you look awesome!!!

Good Work!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    WOW!!
    You look great.
    Awesome job. Congrats!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Ang8178
    Ang8178 Posts: 308
    You look awesome!
  • jenbar
    Wow can U say "Trophy Wife."

:love: :love:

Congrats Jen.

Hey you! I haven't really been on lately and had to check in your photos to see who you were. Sneaky! Missed ya!
    Hmmmm, Trophy Wife, that's I think one of the best compliments yet! Thanks!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Thank you everyone! :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Keep up the work, it WILL pay off in the long run! I still have a little ways to go, but I know that I will get there some day! I don't want to put too much pressure on myself.

When I am at 44 pounds you and I is gonna have a hot, hot, hot contest!:smokin:
  • jenbar

Meow!
    That's not fair! You may be skinnier than me!?
    Wait a minute, are you challenging me??
    :noway: :glasses:
  • arewethereyet

Meow!
    That's not fair! You may be skinnier than me!?
    Wait a minute, are you challenging me??
    :noway: :glasses:

Oh yessssssssssssssss A chal-lenge. Duel to the beeter end....

Actually all kidding aside we are close in size. I am 147 but only 5'2" tall. And if you look THAT good, I must look ok!

Cuz damn girl, you were smokin in those pix !!:smokin:
  • jenbar
    HAHAHA! Arewe....
    Too funny!
    Yeah, I'm 5'5" at 154ish.
    I keep going up and down a pound or two.
    I would like to be 135-140?
    Those pants are a size 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lived most of my life in 14's! And to tuck my shirt in! Good lordy, that was another accomplishment alone! And it wasn't a loose fitting shirt wear I would pull half of it out!
    And you guys don't know me, but I am NOT a conceited person. But I FELT good knowing that I LOOKED good.
    I got dressed at my friends house and they all say they don't want to hang around with them anymore b/c I make them look bad (yeah, like that'll ever happen) but I was the last to get dressed and came downstairs. They were all waiting to see what I was wearing and I got a houseful of people saying WOW, OH MY GOD, and some holy craps! It was better than my wedding day! I actually felt a little embarrassed! But it was well worth it! So I was ready to walk through those reunion doors!
  • arewethereyet
    I can so feel ya on this. I actually have a tear in my eye for you. The feeling of accomplishment must be incredible, YOU DID THIS!! NO one else did it for you. You worked, you left behind some foods you love and for this you get to look FANTASITIC!

On top of that, you are healthier (likely more so than skinny friends)

You enjoy that high. It is deserved!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    Thanks so much!:blushing: :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!