New here - Am I the only Brit?

Options

Replies

• witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in Middlesbrough.

I started out in January at size 24 with about 6 stone to lose..I've lost 3 so far but plenty more to go! I'm currently size 18 and doing 30 Day Shred. Wanna be in a 16 before my birthday in August. Feel free to add me to your friend list for motivation!!

Welcome to MFP! I'm sure you'll love it..everyone is so supportive here :flowerforyou:
  • s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am from berkshire. Welcome and Good Luck for your weight loss journey.

I have started doing Jillian 30day shred, currently on Level 2 and can see real difference around my tummy area,
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm from the South West and am usually here in the evenings. I've lost 4 stone this time (nearly 6 from my heaviest) and have just over a stone left (although that's proving a b*tch to shift!). Feel free to friend me if you fancy it and good luck!
  • pantoinette
    Options
    Hey I thought I would chip in - I am from the UK and I'm from Birmingham! Feel free to add me if you like, and we can support each other along the way! (That goes for anyone else who has a large chunk to lose like moi!)

x
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome from another Brit - Nottingham area, you see, there are quite a few of us :smile:

Good luck reaching your goal. You will get loads of support and encouragement here, its a great place and very friendly.

Dont forget to log everything and we are all here to help you on your way :smile:
  • felly07
    felly07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello from Manchester. I only have 1 friend at the mo, so please feel free to add.

I'm looking to lose 23lb, I started on Monday!
  • mtshell
    mtshell Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi welcome to Mfp, you will find great support on here, it's the best
    Thing I did joining this forum, good luck on your journey, feel free to
    Add me. Were all here to support each other.
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Your not alone Brit Here!!!!
  • pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    hi i'm from Devon! good luck on your journey, feel free to add me if you need to add another britt to the list lol! its fun on here and you get great support :flowerforyou:
  • rosebslim
    rosebslim Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi

Another UK gal here - from Bucks.

Like you I used to be able to eat anything, but started to find it difficult to get excess weight off after having my third daughter, mid 30s. I had managed successfully with no effort after my first two, but I was mid 20s then, a lot younger. I had managed to keep most of the weight off for many years until about 6 years ago and have found it a real struggle since then. I lost my initial weight with Weigh Watchers and still go to meetings, but just felt I needed a change and hence have signed up to MFP, which is a brilliant site for support and I like the fact that I can have the app on my phone also - very useful when out and about.

Good luck with your journey and add me if you would like to, always ready for new buddies.

TTFN, Rose :flowerforyou:
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    And I'm another one - this time from Yorkshire! Good luck with your weight loss / fitness.
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from the UK, Glocestershire. It's great here, I hope you love it as much as I do! Good luck!
  • workingmumof4
    Options
    Hi I am a fellow Brit from up in the North East. Welcome to the site x I only joined in yesterday.:smile:
  • frilly7483
    frilly7483 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I too am from England, in Surrey. Joined on Monday so looking for pals, help and advice.... 82lbs is a very daunting amount to lose alone!!
  • hollagolla
    hollagolla Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm from Yorkshire! Huddersfield to be precise. I love this site, its the first thing I've stuck to properly for more than a week and its working :-)

Add me if you like, I'd like to have lots of British friends on here too :-)

Good luck
  • AndyParkes
    AndyParkes Posts: 35
    Options
    Another Brit here!

I live in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.

Welcome to MFP!
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!
    Im guessing by now youve gathered theres loads of us on here!!! lol
    Im from yorkshire, Barnsley!!
    Good luck on your journey!!
    Claire :)
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi, There are loads of Brits here, and people from all over the world.

I am from NW London, feel free to friend me :smile:
  • CarolineT82
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Letchworth, Herts. Feel free to add me :smile:

Good luck with your journey x
  • Constructionman
    Constructionman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Glasgow here; working from home today hence the fact i am online